Drops Of Liquid Peel

the drops of liquid peel exfoliates and gently peels off impurities from your skin, lifting dead skin cells and residuals. infused with a blend of three plant stem cells, this revolutionary gel-to-peel leaves skin clean and purified from the day's pollutants. continued use will leave a fresh, smoother and more luminous youthful-looking skin. - 1094697

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Drops Of Liquid Peel!
Wirral
Recently bought this but I am already impressed. A nice gel texture which pills on the face with impurities. Slightly strange at first but you get used to it. Nice packaging. Worth the price. Skin feels softer already can’t wait for future results!
I recently purchased this for the first time. I have used it now for 3 times (twice per week) and I can see the benefits already. My skin feels ultra clean. I like how it changes from a smooth gel to a soft exfoliant. I follow with the Drops of Youth Fresh Emulsion before bed. The next morning my skin is amazing.
st annes on the sea
Amazing, it rubs away all of the dirt on your face or anything that may be clogging up your pores. Very good at clearing skin from spots however it is quite expensive as it goes for around £18. It is worth the money as it is very good. Just got mine for Christmas this year.
manchester
This feels gross as you’re using it and it looks even worse as it literally peels your dead skin off in rolls but afterwards your skin is sooo soft and feels great! I love it
Love, Love, Love. This product is satisfyingly gross but so worth every penny. This liquid peel starts off as a gel. As you work it into the skin the peel begins to bead on your face. Those beads are made up of all the dead skin. Wash the product off and your left with a flake free complexion. I love this product all over my face or I offten use this peel as a spot treatment for small dry patches before I apply makeup. Highly recommend!
Je suis très déçue de ce produit que je trouve long à utiliser mais ça ca passe encore, il sent tellement chimique que j'ai vraiment du mal a l'utiliser sur ma peau.... Je n'ai vraiment pas apprécié ce produit et ne le recommande pas. Dommage l'idée du gommage sans grains était top.
Giza
This stuff is amazing!!!! I’ve tried it for 3 times now and it peels off all the dead skin on my face as I also have very dry skin...it makes my makeup application so easy and flawless I totally recommend this!
This one was more of an impulse buy and I was not disappointed at all! I'm not exactly sure if it really does what it's supposed to, but it does leave my face feeling extremely soft.
I absolutely love this. I use it twice a week to get rid of all of my dead skin and it works so well. It also preps my slin

Looking for your answer?