Drops Of Liquid Peel uploaded by Dayle M.Drops Of Liquid Peel uploaded by Dayle M.

BY THE BODY SHOP

the drops of liquid peel exfoliates and gently peels off impurities from your skin, lifting dead skin cells and residuals. infused with a blend of three plant stem cells, this revolutionary gel-to-peel leaves skin clean and purified from the day's pollutants. continued use will leave a fresh, smoother and more luminous youthful-looking skin. - 1094697 see more...

Dayle M.
Apex, NC
This is a pass for me. I have the Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Peeling Gel and I thought this might be a good dupe. It’s not. I have really dry skin. I fight with it every day not to have rough dry patches that are horrible to put makeup on. I buy peels, exfoliation treatments, moisturizers, serums, oils. You name it. This just slid around on my face. The PTR actually starts exfoliating pretty much the minute you apply. I do small sections at a time and it makes a huge mess. I have little balls of mask and (gross...I know I’m sorry) skin everywhere. I try to do it in the shower where it’s not such a disaster. This just slid around on my skin. Very few balls of yucky were found. And my skin didn’t really feel much better. I know the PTR is really expensive. But if this doesn’t work it’s not a dupe and it’s not saving me money. I’m super disappointed bc I would rather spend the $15-20 on this than $50 on PTR.
Jackie K.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This stuff is great. Does an excellent job of removing dead skin and makeup as well. Leaves my skin feeling very soft.
Kathrine B.
If I could give this 100 stars I would !!!
AMAZING product. Best I’ve ever used.
Pump twice and run the product on the dry skin which instantly takes it off ! You can literally see *gross* clumps off dirt and SKIN coming off and it revealed this lovely smooth patch of skin. I use it everywhere and so do all the women in my family x recommend it sooooooooo much please get it if u have dry skin
Ella R.
This feels gross as you’re using it and it looks even worse as it literally peels your dead skin off in rolls but afterwards your skin is sooo soft and feels great! I love it
Sam O.
Love, Love, Love. This product is satisfyingly gross but so worth every penny. This liquid peel starts off as a gel. As you work it into the skin the peel begins to bead on your face. Those beads are made up of all the dead skin. Wash the product off and your left with a flake free complexion. I love this product all over my face or I offten use this peel as a spot treatment for small dry patches before I apply makeup. Highly recommend!
Jess M.
st annes on the sea
Amazing, it rubs away all of the dirt on your face or anything that may be clogging up your pores. Very good at clearing skin from spots however it is quite expensive as it goes for around £18. It is worth the money as it is very good. Just got mine for Christmas this year.
Nour N.
Giza
This stuff is amazing!!!! I’ve tried it for 3 times now and it peels off all the dead skin on my face as I also have very dry skin...it makes my makeup application so easy and flawless I totally recommend this!
Stephanie A.
This one was more of an impulse buy and I was not disappointed at all! I'm not exactly sure if it really does what it's supposed to, but it does leave my face feeling extremely soft.
Ella B.
I absolutely love this. I use it twice a week to get rid of all of my dead skin and it works so well. It also preps my slin