Drops Of Liquid Peel

the drops of liquid peel exfoliates and gently peels off impurities from your skin, lifting dead skin cells and residuals. infused with a blend of three plant stem cells, this revolutionary gel-to-peel leaves skin clean and purified from the day's pollutants. continued use will leave a fresh, smoother and more luminous youthful-looking skin. - 1094697

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Drops Of Liquid Peel!
Apex, NC
Drops Of Liquid Peel uploaded by Dayle M.
Drops Of Liquid Peel uploaded by Dayle M.
This is a pass for me. I have the PETER THOMAS ROTH FIRMx Peeling Gel and I thought this might be a good dupe. It’s not. I have really dry skin. I fight with it every day not to have rough dry patches that are horrible to put makeup on. I buy peels, exfoliation treatments, moisturizers, serums, oils. You name it. This just slid around on my face. The PTR actually starts exfoliating pretty much the minute you apply. I do small sections at a time and it makes a huge mess. I have little balls of mask and (gross...I know I’m sorry) skin everywhere. I try to do it in the shower where it’s not such a disaster. This just slid around on my skin. Very few balls of yucky were found. And my skin didn’t really feel much better. I know the PTR is really expensive. But if this doesn’t work it’s not a dupe and it’s not saving me money. I’m super disappointed bc I would rather spend the $15-20 on this than $50 on PTR.
Riverside , CA
The inky exfoliate I'm not afraid to use on my sensitive acne prone skin. It has zero harsh chemicals and no irritants what so ever. It uses my dead skin to exfoliate so nothing harsh is one my skin. I love this product so much.
Cape Town, South Africa
This removes all dead skin on my face, with just a drop and rubbing it into my skin, you see the dead skin just crumbling off, it leaves my skin smooth
Rockville, MD
Drops Of Liquid Peel uploaded by Kimberly L.
The smell is not great but for the work it does I don’t mind the smell. Great product and the best is that it is so cheap.
Port charlotte, FL
This stuff is great. Does an excellent job of removing dead skin and makeup as well. Leaves my skin feeling very soft.
Glendale Hts, IL
Hi Love this product it help my skin and it’s not irritated I recommend it to everybody is the best for the second
Broughty Ferry, Dundee
Drops Of Liquid Peel uploaded by cara D.
I have used this for ONE NIGHT, and as soon as I removed the peel I saw a noticeable difference in my complexion! My face was glowing, healthy looking and extremely smooth. After cleansing your face, apply two pumps of this peel to your face and massage in gently for around 20 seconds until the peel activates. (little clumps will form) then thoroughly rinse your face, and voila! A youthful looking complexion, just like the bottle says! This is honestly a miracle worker, and I can't believe I noticed results after only one night! Usually peels leave my face a bit red and blotchy, but I had no problems with this one.
Drops Of Liquid Peel uploaded by rebeca G.
At first it felt weird but once I got used to it it became a need. It peels all the impurities and dead skin. It shows since the first time you use it. It leaves the skin looking smooth and it doesn’t make me more oily at all so I love that as well. 100% would recommend this THE BODY SHOP Drops of Youth™ Youth Liquid Peel
If I could give this 100 stars I would !!! AMAZING product. Best I’ve ever used. Pump twice and run the product on the dry skin which instantly takes it off ! You can literally see *gross* clumps off dirt and SKIN coming off and it revealed this lovely smooth patch of skin. I use it everywhere and so do all the women in my family x recommend it sooooooooo much please get it if u have dry skin
Stephenville , NL
I use this 2 to 3 times a week and it is amazing. After using it my skin is super soft, it has taken away dry patches and rough skin that I have tried hard to get rid of. It’s improving the tone and condition of skin and improving my complexion already and it’s only been about 2 weeks.

Looking for your answer?