suggested searches

Drops Of Gentle Foamwash
4 Reviews
Eh. Perfectly fine. Do as the last step before rinsing. Don’t find it gets makeup off that well. Just use while in the shower. I like other products in this range much better.

Product reviewed: Drops Of Gentle Foamwash

In my double cleansing I use this foaming wash after the oil wash, for it’s perfect for my skin type (combination skin). It feels pretty gentle on my face after I remove my make up in my PM skin care routine. A little bit pricey but I think it’s worth it.

Product reviewed: Drops Of Gentle Foamwash

I loved this foam face wash. Its 100 percent vegan, for any skin type. Best for daily use, not harsh and gives a very subtle skin

Product reviewed: Drops Of Gentle Foamwash

Its finally time to write a review for this ..i love this ❤ i have been using this for a while now .The weather here is very humid ,this facial wash gives me a feeling of clean and clear oil free skin .you can actually feel that your skin is free from the weight of impurities and dirt ,i would not recommend it to people with dry skin or may be you can use a mosturizer afterwards .but for people with oily and combination skin it works the best.it surely improved the appearance of my skin as it becomes more shiny and radiant .would recommed giving it a try atleast once.it's pricey and smells like chemicals(that its not) but totally worth it 😁