Drops Of Essence Lotion

Drops Of Essence Lotion

infused with a blend of three plant stem cells, this unique gel-to-water lotion instantly replenishes skin with moisture. an essential first step after cleansing, skin feels smoother, softer and prepped for the next steps of your skincare routine. - 1087454

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Drops Of Essence Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
If you don't know what an essence lotion does its a step in your skincare routine after cleansing/toning and before serum/moisturiser, it basically turns your skin into a sponge to enable the products you use after it to absorb deeper into the skin The Bodyshop Drops of Youth Essence Lotion gezichtsreiniger - 160 ml , the first time I used it my skin felt so different after I honestly didn't think it would do anything, after a few The Bodyshop Drops of Youth Essence Lotion gezichtsreiniger - 160 ml uses I noticed my skin being more hydrated and looking better than ever, an essense lotion isn't an essential but it makes your pricey products alot more effective. My favourite one to use is the Drops of Youth because I love the range, it's not sticky, no fragrance, it works its magic plus its affordable 💗
Stirling , Stirlingshire
Drops Of Essence Lotion uploaded by Katie D.
After, using both the cleansing butter and vitamin E toner! This little beauty, on top just seals the deal! Love using this to add a little bit more moisture into my skin care routine! After use of it my skin not only feels softer yet, it looks far healthier and I personally feel my makeup lasts longer with a decent base routine! I don’t think I’ve found anything that can match this, anywhere else!

Looking for your answer?