BY DROPPS

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps natural laundry detergent pods are the safe and powerful alternative that is free of enzymes, dyes, fragrances and optical brighteners. Dropps laundry detergent uses a premium plant-based concentrated formula that is biodegradable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritating. Dropps Laundry Detergent pods are pre-measured, so there's no messy measuring and no heavy lifting. The convenient, quick dissolving pacs are the perfect laundry solution for all washers (standard and high efficiency front and top loaders), all temperatures (even the energy saving cold cycle), all fabrics and all colors. The EPA Safer Choice approved concentrated formula contains less water than other detergents, and the smaller pacs means less packaging. That's a lot of steps to a smaller footprint. Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pacs, Scent + Dye Free, contain just 6 safe ingredients: Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), PVA film with bittering agent (water soluble film).

Jillian I.
Fort Myers, FL
Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pods seemed to clean my laundry as well as the name brand detergents. They also seemed to not bother my skin once I was wearing my clothes, I would prefer a sensitive skin detergent with a nice light scent.
Elizabeth F.
Austin
Dropps are pretty great. We save a little money by using them, it’s nice not to have to deal with the blue goo, and they take up almost no space in the laundry room! They smell weird, in the box, but the clothes smell great coming out of the washer.
Ruby B.
The pods were really small and I needed two to do a single load of laundry. So, not cost effective. Besides that, I didn’t feel like they got my clothes as clean as the All pods do. Seeing as how they’re more expensive, I won’t repurchase.
Luz Z.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
This was a good product to use. I would of never tried it if Influenster didn't send me the sample to try. It left my clothes smelling good and it was left really clean. I am buying this product the next time I head to the supermarket. I also recommended it to my friends.
Donna W.
Winnemucca, NV
I received the Dropps through my VoxBox (for $5 shipping) and I really liked the product. I ordered more so I can give it a try for my family's laundry! So far I'm very pleased! Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pods, Scent + Dye Free
Carrie N.
Great for sensitive skin and getting things clean. I’ve got super sensitive skin and sometimes the harsher detergents aggregate my skin when doing laundry. This is a great option, but you might need an extra stain remover for tough stains.
Katie G.
Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pods (Scent + Dye Free) were just okay. I liked that they were natural but couldn't really tell a difference in my clothes after washing. They are a bit expensive and I have two boys under the age of 10 so I think I would need something a bit stronger.
Carolyn B.
Carrollton, TX
After using the Dropps trial we decided to switch completely over to them. My laundry looks good and smells good and no one in my family has had any sensitivity issues with it, and we have had detergents break us out in the past.
Michelle K.
Kimberly, ID
I was reluctant when I bought my first trial size of these pods. They were small and really inexpensive. Well guess what, they are amazing! They may be small but definitely have a great smell and make my clothes clean and soft!
Jessica W.
This product was great! I tried it in my daughters laundry and it was tough on stains and left her clothes feeling and looking clean. She has sensitive skin and finding a detergent that doesn’t irritate her skin is a challenge.
Angela S.
Hialeah, FL
Is this worth ordering ?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Never used drops do they work?
Anna F.
Reedsport , OR
I never did end up getting the dropps. What did the people that did get these think?
Megan N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Never used drops, how effective are they?