BY DROPPS

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps natural laundry detergent pods are the safe and powerful alternative that is free of enzymes, dyes, fragrances and optical brighteners. Dropps laundry detergent uses a premium plant-based concentrated formula that is biodegradable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritating. Dropps Laundry Detergent pods are pre-measured, so there's no messy measuring and no heavy lifting. The convenient, quick dissolving pacs are the perfect laundry solution for all washers (standard and high efficiency front and top loaders), all temperatures (even the energy saving cold cycle), all fabrics and all colors. The EPA Safer Choice approved concentrated formula contains less water than other detergents, and the smaller pacs means less packaging. That's a lot of steps to a smaller footprint. Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pacs, Scent + Dye Free, contain just 6 safe ingredients: Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), PVA film with bittering agent (water soluble film).

Buy on Amazon
Tracey B.
N Smithfield, RI
I wish these had a scent because I felt like they left my clothes smelling worse than they came out. I had to use a fabric softener so my clothes smelt normal. I think they cleaned my clothes but I couldn’t really tell because I was to focused on the smell.
Ashley B.
Willard, OH
I love that these are scent free and dye free! My daughter as sensitive skin so that was a big pro for me! I was lucky to receive them as a complimentary sample and I would definitely recommend to anyone who is conscious of what they wash their clothes with!
Carrie W.
Southaven, MS
The product itself was Ohkay. I didn’t feel like it made my clothes smell fresh. For the price they are not worth it. It’s a lot cheaper to use liquid/powder detergent. Most all loads I had to use two or three pods and still didn’t feel they smelled clean.
Priscila R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Nice work on the clothes. Smells good no problem with residues aat all. Cons is that they're so little but still good product. I think is very effective do what claims to do. Plus  I think its very inexpensive. I would recommend this i like it so far
Kayla R.
Morgan city, LA
These pods are amazing! my son and i both have sensitive skin so i try to stick to the detergents that work for us! and this one is super effective. we didnt have any skin irritation or anything! i love a product that delivers exactly what its suppose to!
Jennifer W.
Lovettsville, VA
So gentle, so easy! I am very comfortable using Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pods!
My favorite thing about Dropps...my kids can use them and do their own laundry!!
Second favorite thing... LESS than 20 cents a load!!
Jillian I.
Fort Myers, FL
Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pods seemed to clean my laundry as well as the name brand detergents. They also seemed to not bother my skin once I was wearing my clothes, I would prefer a sensitive skin detergent with a nice light scent.
Elizabeth F.
Austin
Dropps are pretty great. We save a little money by using them, it’s nice not to have to deal with the blue goo, and they take up almost no space in the laundry room! They smell weird, in the box, but the clothes smell great coming out of the washer.
Luz Z.
Jersey City, NJ
This was a good product to use. I would of never tried it if Influenster didn't send me the sample to try. It left my clothes smelling good and it was left really clean. I am buying this product the next time I head to the supermarket. I also recommended it to my friends.
Ruby B.
The pods were really small and I needed two to do a single load of laundry. So, not cost effective. Besides that, I didn’t feel like they got my clothes as clean as the All pods do. Seeing as how they’re more expensive, I won’t repurchase.
Angela S.
Decorator Expert Level 2
All or Tide? I'm always going with OxiClean but I wanna switch
Shonda M.
Hialeah, FL
Is this worth ordering ?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Never used drops do they work?
Anna F.
I never did end up getting the dropps. What did the people that did get these think?
Megan N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Never used drops, how effective are they?