BY DROPPS

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps natural laundry detergent pods are the safe and powerful alternative that is free of enzymes, dyes, fragrances and optical brighteners. Dropps laundry detergent uses a premium plant-based concentrated formula that is biodegradable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritating. Dropps Laundry Detergent pods are pre-measured, so there's no messy measuring and no heavy lifting. The convenient, quick dissolving pacs are the perfect laundry solution for all washers (standard and high efficiency front and top loaders), all temperatures (even the energy saving cold cycle), all fabrics and all colors. The EPA Safer Choice approved concentrated formula contains less water than other detergents, and the smaller pacs means less packaging. That's a lot of steps to a smaller footprint. Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pacs, Scent + Dye Free, contain just 6 safe ingredients: Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), PVA film with bittering agent (water soluble film).

christina T.
Kingston, OK
Decorator Expert Level 1
They smell really good. And I liked that my free trial came with a spray! It got my wash pretty clean. we had no skin issues from using this. Had no issues with it while it was in the wsdher, and no residue after the wash.
Stephanie M.
Charlotte, NC
With 3 kids, myself and my husbandz we all have sensitive skin so we loved thr drops! They are easy to travel with especially out of town if you need a quick load done, or great for at home.
Alyssa S.
Dropps are so so easy, and not full of toxic chemical goop. Compared to other eco friendly detergents the price isn't too bad, but compared to generic stuff it's a bit high. They do a great job of getting clothes clean, but I'm undecided on these just because of price point. If I can find another coupon I might continue my subscription for a bit longer.
Jennifer E.
Ravena, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I got these complimentary from one of my boxes for a free trial and I ended up purchasing the subscription. $16 for 4 months worth of laundry detergent is pretty awesome. Not to mention that this stuff really does a great job on cleaning your clothes
Elizabeth L.
Phenix City, AL
Not exactly my favorite, but that's ok . To each it's own. And just because this isn't particularly my favorite or didn't work for me doesn't mean that it won't work for your family.
Stephanie L.
Hebron, NE
I have super sensitive skin. I’m breaking out in hives and trying to figure out what’s causing it. I’m using Dropps now in hopes that it was my previous detergent that is causing it.
Sandra W.
Horseheads, NY
I found these to be very good. They are so convenient and easy to use. I just take them out of the box and throw one in the wash. My laundry looked and smelled good after using. I think that they are quite affordable and would totally recommend this product.
Sarah W.
hattiesburg, MS
I love my Tide laundry detergent but gave this a whirl since it came in the mail. It did a good job, my clothes were just as clean as the Tide does. I prefer a scented laundry soap although they are bad for your skin health! This is a product I'd consider swapping over too if i decide to do away with my go to brand
Nicolle S.
Fishers, IN
We tried a sample of Dropps from Influenster, and my daughter loved the way that her favorite stuffed animal smelled.  She couldn't put it down.  Not to mention that how soft everything felt.  It was the the right amount of money for the product and would definitely recommend to someone else.
Yesenia R.
Watsonville , CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
The first time I tried Dropps detergent pods I loved it but then the pod wouldn’t dissolve and I would have to rewash my clothes to get the detergent out. It was a nightmare.
Angela S.
Hialeah, FL
Is this worth ordering ?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Never used drops do they work?
Anna F.
Reedsport , OR
I never did end up getting the dropps. What did the people that did get these think?
Megan N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Never used drops, how effective are they?