BY DROPPS

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps natural laundry detergent pods are the safe and powerful alternative that is free of enzymes, dyes, fragrances and optical brighteners. Dropps laundry detergent uses a premium plant-based concentrated formula that is biodegradable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritating. Dropps Laundry Detergent pods are pre-measured, so there's no messy measuring and no heavy lifting. The convenient, quick dissolving pacs are the perfect laundry solution for all washers (standard and high efficiency front and top loaders), all temperatures (even the energy saving cold cycle), all fabrics and all colors. The EPA Safer Choice approved concentrated formula contains less water than other detergents, and the smaller pacs means less packaging. That's a lot of steps to a smaller footprint. Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pacs, Scent + Dye Free, contain just 6 safe ingredients: Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), PVA film with bittering agent (water soluble film).

Carson M.
Ashburn, VA
I really liked these pods. We stopped using pods because of the waste of plastic after dissolving. But these pods almost completely dissolve and I feel much better about using them! I love that they have a fragrance free option because we have a young son and like to use the same detergent for all of our clothes. We will definitely be getting a monthly subscription. And who couldn't love the price?!
Dora L.
Brownsville , TX
Tried these with the free trial ($5 shipping) and they’re ok. I like the dye free because we have children that suffer from eczema but I didn’t feel s whole lot if difference when using them m. They washthe clothing as any detergent does. I did really like the scented spray I got with my free trial. It really helped remove strong odors . Don’t think I’ll be buying again but didn’t hurt to try
Carissa H.
Queensbury, NY
These dropps pods are great! With a baby I am always looking for products that are sensitive on the skin and that are scent and dye free! I washed her clothes in this and she had no reactions at all with her sensitive skin!
Tina R.
Middletown, NY
I’m more of a soap in a bottle type the pods don’t really do it for me. I like seeing my clothes with a lot of soap! And using the liquid form I personally feel that happen. With pods it’s a set amount
Satyra W.
This could be good for someone who does small loads of laundry, doesn't have kids and doesn't have very dirty laundry. The service itself is great but not for my family. My husband works in an industry where he gets very dirty and needs a heavy duty detergent, I have two little kids and am doing big loads and often need a stain remover. The small pods are just not enough.
Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
I got the free sample of Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pods, Scent + Dye Free which you paid 5$ for shipping for 10 pods which is far from free anyhow the pods are great I like them, they work good. They are just extremely expensive like 3x more expensive than what i currently use.
Melissa B.
Love them is super convenient when you are out of laundry detergent and or Nebraska just throwing in and I work is done no Mas no having to pour and the price is great and is always free shipping
Jacqui B.
Philpot, KY
I signed up for this service! It takes 2 pods to get my husband’s greasy jeans somewhat clean. But for $4 a month?! And delivered straight to my door. Set it and forget it! Love this idea!
Stacey M.
Toledo, OH
I loved these!!!! They worked great, they had my clothes smelling so good and also got my clothes really clean without shrinking or fading them. I'm buying more and I will continue to buy them.
christina T.
Kingston, OK
Decorator Expert Level 1
They smell really good. And I liked that my free trial came with a spray! It got my wash pretty clean. we had no skin issues from using this. Had no issues with it while it was in the wsdher, and no residue after the wash.
Angela S.
Hialeah, FL
Is this worth ordering ?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Never used drops do they work?
Anna F.
Reedsport , OR
I never did end up getting the dropps. What did the people that did get these think?
Megan N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Never used drops, how effective are they?