BY DROPPS

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps natural laundry detergent pods are the safe and powerful alternative that is free of enzymes, dyes, fragrances and optical brighteners. Dropps laundry detergent uses a premium plant-based concentrated formula that is biodegradable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritating. Dropps Laundry Detergent pods are pre-measured, so there's no messy measuring and no heavy lifting. The convenient, quick dissolving pacs are the perfect laundry solution for all washers (standard and high efficiency front and top loaders), all temperatures (even the energy saving cold cycle), all fabrics and all colors. The EPA Safer Choice approved concentrated formula contains less water than other detergents, and the smaller pacs means less packaging. That's a lot of steps to a smaller footprint. Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pacs, Scent + Dye Free, contain just 6 safe ingredients: Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), PVA film with bittering agent (water soluble film).

Kelley H.
Freeburg, IL
Love trying new laundry products and this was easy and my clothes were not so stiff after use
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Nice products worked well- Laundry came out clean and fresh. Nice smell and lifts stains well
Sonia M.
Turlock, CA
I didn't get this product in my box but would love to try as my children have sensitive skin
Kelli M.
Alma, AR
Nothing special about them. I wouldn’t purchase them again. I prefer gain flings over these.
Evelyn A.
DANBURY, CT
I ne I never got this product. I can’t say anything since I did not received it. I can’t say
Leslie Z.
Love this program and detergent the price and product is amazing would definitely recommend
Rossibelt B.
Chandler, IN
A pesar que nunca me llego mis muestra tuve la oportunidad de comprarlo y me gustó mucho.
Leah M.
Galloway, NJ
I liked it! Didn’t leave a weird residue like some other things I’ve tried. Mom approved
Maria M.
Mount Dora, FL
It’s very nice for the laundry!!! For my kids! Thank you for the sample it’s very awesome
Shemshia D.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely loved these! Having sensitive skin I need to watch what I put on my clothes.
Angela S.
Hialeah, FL
Is this worth ordering ?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Never used drops do they work?
Anna F.
Reedsport , OR
I never did end up getting the dropps. What did the people that did get these think?
Megan N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Never used drops, how effective are they?