BY DROPPS

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps natural laundry detergent pods are the safe and powerful alternative that is free of enzymes, dyes, fragrances and optical brighteners. Dropps laundry detergent uses a premium plant-based concentrated formula that is biodegradable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritating. Dropps Laundry Detergent pods are pre-measured, so there's no messy measuring and no heavy lifting. The convenient, quick dissolving pacs are the perfect laundry solution for all washers (standard and high efficiency front and top loaders), all temperatures (even the energy saving cold cycle), all fabrics and all colors. The EPA Safer Choice approved concentrated formula contains less water than other detergents, and the smaller pacs means less packaging. That's a lot of steps to a smaller footprint. Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pacs, Scent + Dye Free, contain just 6 safe ingredients: Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), PVA film with bittering agent (water soluble film).

Shahara W.
i received the option to get a sample but did not peruse. i wasn't fond of the price or making a subscription.
Victoria L.
Shelby Twp, MI
Great product, trying to find in stores to switch over as me and my kids have super sensitive skin. Loved this
Regina S.
Denver, CO
Anything extra sensitive on my skin or on my family skin is a must have at all times. I will be buying again...
Seneca F.
Yuma, AZ
Seems like a great system and easy for the busy moms who need the extra help! I think this is a great company!
Erica L.
Center Line, MI
Loved these drops pods!!! Amazing!! I only buy them for my laundry now!! They keep my clothes clean and fresh.
Renee G.
Bennington, VT
This was ok. My family is pretty hard on laundry, and this cleaned the clothing ok, but nothing spectacular.
Veronika Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Such a great help when you don't have to carry entire detergent bottle. I use per wash and happy with results
Maria M.
Kirkland , WA
These were great! Having pods is simple and I loved the smell these left with my laundry. Would buy again!
Kaylynn I.
Phoenix , AZ
Works great with sensitive skin. It was also a great price. My family loved how fresh our clothes came out.
Amanda H.
KILLEN, AL
Dropps are wonderful, it cleans clothes and my children hasn't any type of skin issues with the product.
Angela S.
usa
Is this worth ordering ?
Anna F.
Reedsport , OR
I never did end up getting the dropps. What did the people that did get these think?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Never used drops do they work?
lulu m.
Never received this product.

Walmart