BY DROPPS

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps natural laundry detergent pods are the safe and powerful alternative that is free of enzymes, dyes, fragrances and optical brighteners. Dropps laundry detergent uses a premium plant-based concentrated formula that is biodegradable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritating. Dropps Laundry Detergent pods are pre-measured, so there's no messy measuring and no heavy lifting. The convenient, quick dissolving pacs are the perfect laundry solution for all washers (standard and high efficiency front and top loaders), all temperatures (even the energy saving cold cycle), all fabrics and all colors. The EPA Safer Choice approved concentrated formula contains less water than other detergents, and the smaller pacs means less packaging. That's a lot of steps to a smaller footprint. Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pacs, Scent + Dye Free, contain just 6 safe ingredients: Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), PVA film with bittering agent (water soluble film).

Buy on Amazon
Veronika Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Such a great help when you don't have to carry entire detergent bottle. I use per wash and happy with results
Maria M.
Kirkland , WA
These were great! Having pods is simple and I loved the smell these left with my laundry. Would buy again!
Kaylynn I.
Phoenix , AZ
Works great with sensitive skin. It was also a great price. My family loved how fresh our clothes came out.
Jacquelyn D.
Parsippany, NJ
I haven’t had a chance to try these yet but I’m excited to order them soon to try. Will get back to you.
Michelle L.
Opelousas, LA
Great detergent to use for the whole family, perfect for all skin types. Great smell no mess works great
Amanda H.
KILLEN, AL
Dropps are wonderful, it cleans clothes and my children hasn't any type of skin issues with the product.
Carrie B.
Dropps cleans well but I wish it had a fresh scent. When I use dropps I add a fresh scent to the washer.
Angelina J.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Great for sensitive skin. Easy to use, gentle on clothes and skin. Great scent that is not over powering.
Karen A.
Burlington , WA
I love these! They are so simple! After my initial trial I have continued to subscribe to this product.
Mary A.
Wilber, NE
These drops were nice to test out. Good for any type of clothing. I would recommend this to anybody!
Angela S.
Decorator Expert Level 2
All or Tide? I'm always going with OxiClean but I wanna switch
Shonda M.
Hialeah, FL
Is this worth ordering ?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Never used drops do they work?
Anna F.
I never did end up getting the dropps. What did the people that did get these think?
Megan N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Never used drops, how effective are they?