BY DROPPS

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps natural laundry detergent pods are the safe and powerful alternative that is free of enzymes, dyes, fragrances and optical brighteners. Dropps laundry detergent uses a premium plant-based concentrated formula that is biodegradable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritating. Dropps Laundry Detergent pods are pre-measured, so there's no messy measuring and no heavy lifting. The convenient, quick dissolving pacs are the perfect laundry solution for all washers (standard and high efficiency front and top loaders), all temperatures (even the energy saving cold cycle), all fabrics and all colors. The EPA Safer Choice approved concentrated formula contains less water than other detergents, and the smaller pacs means less packaging. That's a lot of steps to a smaller footprint. Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pacs, Scent + Dye Free, contain just 6 safe ingredients: Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), PVA film with bittering agent (water soluble film).

Amber T.
Brownsburg, IN
The Dropps pods are so compact and are amazing for my kids’ sensitive skin! I have continued a subscription to get more.
Amber C.
Rittman, OH
These are super convenient, and get my clothes pretty clean. Not much scent, so that's kind of a bummer for me personally
Liz W.
Augusta, KS
Let clothes clean, however we do like a scented product. Would probably not purchase but it did do what it's supposed to
Mary Ann S.
West Pittston, PA
I like the convenience of this product. However, I don't think it's much different from other laundry pods on the market.
Barbara H.
Charlotte, NC
I actually have not tried this yet but I read some reviews on them and heard it’s really good I will try it in the future
Ladasha W.
Pittsburg, CA
I liked my sample so much I’m now on a quarterly plan. Love the convenience of having it delivered and the smell great!
Ashley F.
Urbandale, IA
This detergent smelled nice, and cleaned properly. Wish I had more to get a better judgement of how much I enjoyed it.
mindy j.
Po box 641
This product is great for everyone and sensitive on any type skin I buy it every month now I'd definitely recommend it
Lizeth T.
Brownsville , TX
Great service! Love the fact that they’re delivered right to your door. Fresh smell and left my clothes smelling good.
Lindsay S.
Dover, FL
I didn't receive this sample either. My box had a postcard about it but that was it so I can't really review much.
Angela S.
usa
Is this worth ordering ?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Never used drops do they work?
Anna F.
Reedsport , OR
I never did end up getting the dropps. What did the people that did get these think?
Megan N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Never used drops, how effective are they?

back