BY DROPPS

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps natural laundry detergent pods are the safe and powerful alternative that is free of enzymes, dyes, fragrances and optical brighteners. Dropps laundry detergent uses a premium plant-based concentrated formula that is biodegradable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritating. Dropps Laundry Detergent pods are pre-measured, so there's no messy measuring and no heavy lifting. The convenient, quick dissolving pacs are the perfect laundry solution for all washers (standard and high efficiency front and top loaders), all temperatures (even the energy saving cold cycle), all fabrics and all colors. The EPA Safer Choice approved concentrated formula contains less water than other detergents, and the smaller pacs means less packaging. That's a lot of steps to a smaller footprint. Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pacs, Scent + Dye Free, contain just 6 safe ingredients: Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), PVA film with bittering agent (water soluble film).

Tchenesha B.
Love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it
claribel c.
Sorry. But I can not review this product. I never received this product.
Maybe later I will buy it and give a review about it.
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Perfect for a baby with sensitive skin! They’re delivered to your door as often as you want. They’re affordable, & easy to use.
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
I love these! They work so great cleaning my clothes. They are perfect if you have sensitivity to certain dyes or fragrances.
Jamie B.
FOWLER, CA
Not sure on this because I was unable to do the purchase in order to get the free trial hopefully soon I'll be able to purchase
Talaya J.
Crown Point, IN
I wish this product was easy for me to find and purchase. I tried several stores and will have to resort to purchasing online.
Neda A.
Westfield
My whole family has very sensitive skin. These pods not only did a great job cleaning, but we had no reactions whatsoever!
Mary M.
Mc Bain, MI
i can't write a review on this one as i never got a chance to try it because i couldn't afford to sign up for the monthly plan
Kayleigh K.
I enjoyed trying something new with these. I recommended them to my friends and family I enjoyed them so much! Easy to use too!
Robin H.
Great product, I will be purchasing it in the future. The price is not too expensive which is a good thing in a big household
Angela S.
Hialeah, FL
Is this worth ordering ?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Never used drops do they work?
Anna F.
Reedsport , OR
I never did end up getting the dropps. What did the people that did get these think?
Megan N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Never used drops, how effective are they?