BY DROPPS

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps natural laundry detergent pods are the safe and powerful alternative that is free of enzymes, dyes, fragrances and optical brighteners. Dropps laundry detergent uses a premium plant-based concentrated formula that is biodegradable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritating. Dropps Laundry Detergent pods are pre-measured, so there's no messy measuring and no heavy lifting. The convenient, quick dissolving pacs are the perfect laundry solution for all washers (standard and high efficiency front and top loaders), all temperatures (even the energy saving cold cycle), all fabrics and all colors. The EPA Safer Choice approved concentrated formula contains less water than other detergents, and the smaller pacs means less packaging. That's a lot of steps to a smaller footprint. Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pacs, Scent + Dye Free, contain just 6 safe ingredients: Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), PVA film with bittering agent (water soluble film).

Dessa H.
Auburn, CA
Did not seem strong enough for a full load. And after the load was done it had no odor. Just smelled like I didn't use enough detergent.
Eddreijah M.
Las Vegas, NV
Did like the product as far as smell and how it worked for my daughter that has allergies but it did not clean my clothes well at all.
Heather H.
Delta, CO
Gentile to the skin, light smell. Love natural products in these pods. Not very cheap is my only issues but you do get what you pay for
MIndy J.
Feeport, IL
I actually got the sample for this and gave them to my daughter. She really liked them. She liked the way the clothes felt and smelled
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Decorator Expert Level 1
It was my first time trying they work good just the same as reg detergent the smell was good as well but I will stick to tide and extra
Elizabeth S.
Phoenix, AZ
It's an actual good deal I just feel I should stick to the ones I use right now I've heard good things about how they wash so 5 stars
Aubry J.
Marietta, GA
These are great. I just love detergent pods and these are just as great as others. The smell is delicious and they do the trick.
Billie J.
Milwaukee, WI
I never receive this item either this thing is full of s*** I don't know why I'm being told to review stuff I never got what the hell
Nikki S.
Mount Juliet, TN
I really like the dropps idea and how they save me money but I wish they had a variety of scents. Other than that I love the idea .
Lisa W.
Paramus, NJ
Awesome product for the laundry, makes my clothes look and smell fresh!  Thanks influenster for allowing me to test this out!
Angela S.
usa
Is this worth ordering ?
Anna F.
Reedsport , OR
I never did end up getting the dropps. What did the people that did get these think?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Never used drops do they work?
lulu m.
Never received this product.

Walmart