BY DROPPS

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps natural laundry detergent pods are the safe and powerful alternative that is free of enzymes, dyes, fragrances and optical brighteners. Dropps laundry detergent uses a premium plant-based concentrated formula that is biodegradable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritating. Dropps Laundry Detergent pods are pre-measured, so there's no messy measuring and no heavy lifting. The convenient, quick dissolving pacs are the perfect laundry solution for all washers (standard and high efficiency front and top loaders), all temperatures (even the energy saving cold cycle), all fabrics and all colors. The EPA Safer Choice approved concentrated formula contains less water than other detergents, and the smaller pacs means less packaging. That's a lot of steps to a smaller footprint. Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pacs, Scent + Dye Free, contain just 6 safe ingredients: Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), PVA film with bittering agent (water soluble film).

Dessa H.
Auburn, CA
Did not seem strong enough for a full load. And after the load was done it had no odor. Just smelled like I didn't use enough detergent.
Shunwolisa D.
Little Rock, AR
Decorator Expert Level 1
This product was just ok. I usually don't like trying different detergents because you don't know what to expect. It did clean my items.
Misty M.
Byron, MI
Dopps laundry soap , i love it , it did not make my skin itch or break out , i was surprised , and made my clothes feel soft even my pjs
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
This service isn't for me. They work nice. The price is okay. But I have a hard time remembering half of my monthly purchases autopaying.
Amanda B.
Rochester, NH
Didn’t like these. They didn’t have any scent and not worth the money to me. I prefer something with a nice fresh scent. Won’t buy again.
JoAnn H.
Hilbert, WI
The product of course is easy to use, the smell isn't strong so it's good for sensitive people and it leaves your clothes smelling fresh.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Decorator Expert Level 1
It was my first time trying they work good just the same as reg detergent the smell was good as well but I will stick to tide and extra
MIndy J.
FREEPORT, IL
I actually got the sample for this and gave them to my daughter. She really liked them. She liked the way the clothes felt and smelled
Eddreijah M.
Las Vegas, NV
Did like the product as far as smell and how it worked for my daughter that has allergies but it did not clean my clothes well at all.
Heather H.
Delta, CO
Gentile to the skin, light smell. Love natural products in these pods. Not very cheap is my only issues but you do get what you pay for
Angela S.
Hialeah, FL
Is this worth ordering ?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Never used drops do they work?
Anna F.
Reedsport , OR
I never did end up getting the dropps. What did the people that did get these think?
Megan N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Never used drops, how effective are they?