BY DROPPS

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps natural laundry detergent pods are the safe and powerful alternative that is free of enzymes, dyes, fragrances and optical brighteners. Dropps laundry detergent uses a premium plant-based concentrated formula that is biodegradable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritating. Dropps Laundry Detergent pods are pre-measured, so there's no messy measuring and no heavy lifting. The convenient, quick dissolving pacs are the perfect laundry solution for all washers (standard and high efficiency front and top loaders), all temperatures (even the energy saving cold cycle), all fabrics and all colors. The EPA Safer Choice approved concentrated formula contains less water than other detergents, and the smaller pacs means less packaging. That's a lot of steps to a smaller footprint. Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pacs, Scent + Dye Free, contain just 6 safe ingredients: Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), PVA film with bittering agent (water soluble film).

Buy on Amazon
Chelsea E.
Jacksonville, FL
I did like this product. I have sensitive skin and I have to be very careful with laundry detergents but this one worked very well with my skin.
Jessica C.
Sanford, NC
I was impressed with this product! My clothes were left smelling clean and fresh! They are also budget to friendly! I would definitely recommend!
Betty S.
Lee, FL
Did not clean well. I liked that they were dye free, but they just did not clean very well. This product may be for some families, but not mine.
Jacquelyn B.
POTTSTOWN, PA
I have not tried this product before but I would love to give it a try! I hear that is an environmentally friendly laundry detergent.
Christine K.
Magnolia, TX
I loved this product!! The scent and dye free is perfect for my young son’s clothes. The product worked great and even got out baby food stains.
kimberly S.
Evansville, IN
I have not personally tried this laundry detergent and usually when I use sensitive skin products I typically have a negative reaction to them
Heather W.
West warwick, RI
Not a fan I'm simple I just go to the store I don't like waiting for the delivery and it didn't seem to do a better job at cleaning my clothes
Carol p.
Bath, MI
I love Dropps laundry detergent so much i got a bigger box. Thanks to #INFLUNCER i got to try it free. Smells awesome and cleans really good 😊
Jessica L.
I didn't think they were any better than what I would buy at the market. The smell wasn't anything great, the laundry didn't seem any cleaner.
Amber H.
El Mirage, AZ
Cleans clothes well. Love to use these. The scent is amazing!!!!!!! They dos good job of washing all of the dirt and stains out of the clothes.
Angela S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Is this worth ordering ?
Anna F.
Reedsport , OR
I never did end up getting the dropps. What did the people that did get these think?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Never used drops do they work?
lulu m.
Never received this product.