BY DROPPS

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps natural laundry detergent pods are the safe and powerful alternative that is free of enzymes, dyes, fragrances and optical brighteners. Dropps laundry detergent uses a premium plant-based concentrated formula that is biodegradable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritating. Dropps Laundry Detergent pods are pre-measured, so there's no messy measuring and no heavy lifting. The convenient, quick dissolving pacs are the perfect laundry solution for all washers (standard and high efficiency front and top loaders), all temperatures (even the energy saving cold cycle), all fabrics and all colors. The EPA Safer Choice approved concentrated formula contains less water than other detergents, and the smaller pacs means less packaging. That's a lot of steps to a smaller footprint. Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pacs, Scent + Dye Free, contain just 6 safe ingredients: Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), PVA film with bittering agent (water soluble film).

Amber M.
Huffman , TX
While I loved the scent and how clean it made my clothes, my husband broke out so badly from it. Unfortunately I won’t be continuing my subscription
Dottie G.
woodstock, GA
I didn't try this product, but I wanted to give kudos for the amazing idea and thought put into this! It will make some people's lives a lot easier!
Chellsie V.
Such an easy subscription and it's green! No wasted plastic only cardboard! They smell great and you can customize deliveries for what works for you!
Regina D.
Blackstone, VA
Very easy to use. Convenient that I don’t need to measure out the correct amount of laundry detergent to use. Left clothes clean and nice smelling.
Kristi V.
Seymour
My daughter has sensitive skin and it never made her flare up. It seemed to wash my clothes well and get dirt out. I didn' notice fragrance.
Birgitta M.
peoria
Cleans great, love the easy to use packs, delivery subscription service available with discount for subscription and less expensive to buy in bulk.
Sydney W.
Easy to use, and never irritates my skin. Plus, I love the wash plan subscription! It just shows up at my door and I never run out. Two thumbs up!
Whitney L.
Citrus Hts, CA
I prefer laundry detergent that smells super clean and doesn't make me nervous about everyone smelling like house cleaner products. No my favorite.
Jacquelyn B.
POTTSTOWN, PA
I have not tried this product before but I would love to give it a try! I hear that is an environmentally friendly laundry detergent.
Jennifer P.
Palm Coast, FL
I liked this product but I wasn't crazy about the smell. I left my clothes in the washer for 20 minutes after the cycle and they smelled mildewy
Angela S.
usa
Is this worth ordering ?
Anna F.
Reedsport , OR
I never did end up getting the dropps. What did the people that did get these think?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Never used drops do they work?
lulu m.
Never received this product.

Walmart