BY DROPPS

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps natural laundry detergent pods are the safe and powerful alternative that is free of enzymes, dyes, fragrances and optical brighteners. Dropps laundry detergent uses a premium plant-based concentrated formula that is biodegradable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritating. Dropps Laundry Detergent pods are pre-measured, so there's no messy measuring and no heavy lifting. The convenient, quick dissolving pacs are the perfect laundry solution for all washers (standard and high efficiency front and top loaders), all temperatures (even the energy saving cold cycle), all fabrics and all colors. The EPA Safer Choice approved concentrated formula contains less water than other detergents, and the smaller pacs means less packaging. That's a lot of steps to a smaller footprint. Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pacs, Scent + Dye Free, contain just 6 safe ingredients: Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), PVA film with bittering agent (water soluble film).

Lora R.
Abingdon, VA
I signed up for a free trial and I am a total skeptic but OMG!!!! Totally rocked my face off!! Very impressed and will totally be buying this for my laundry!!
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
I got this products #mcomplimentary for my honest review. I loved dropps. My clothes were always fresh. I love how you dont have to measure out the soap too.
Ashley S.
Deltona, FL
I loved the way these made my laundry smell and how easy it is to use. I like using sensitive skin products because I feel they are not as harsh as others
Amber S.
I like that these are sustainable, inexpensive and the ingredients are not harsh. They offer a subscription which is perfect for forgetful parents like me
Marissa V.
Clovis, CA
I loved the smell and it was super gentle on my baby's skin and mi e as well both me and my boys are super sensitive with detergents and this was perfect
Andrea R.
San Diego, CA
Love this detergent. I use it for my sons laundry and for my own. Its gentle enough for my baby and still gets the clothes clean. And it smells good too.
Kay H.
Never got to use them. They look like pods which is a amazing thing for me. I love that they are natrual as well. Cant wait to get to try them on baby!
Pamela L.
I was disappointed. I was excited to have an alternative that was natural but the smell was not good and it did not clean my clothes. Very unfortunate.
Chellsie V.
Such an easy subscription and it's green! No wasted plastic only cardboard! They smell great and you can customize deliveries for what works for you!
Amber M.
Huffman, TX
While I loved the scent and how clean it made my clothes, my husband broke out so badly from it. Unfortunately I won’t be continuing my subscription
Angela S.
usa
Is this worth ordering ?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Never used drops do they work?
Anna F.
Reedsport , OR
I never did end up getting the dropps. What did the people that did get these think?
Megan N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Never used drops, how effective are they?

back