BY DROPPS

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps natural laundry detergent pods are the safe and powerful alternative that is free of enzymes, dyes, fragrances and optical brighteners. Dropps laundry detergent uses a premium plant-based concentrated formula that is biodegradable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritating. Dropps Laundry Detergent pods are pre-measured, so there's no messy measuring and no heavy lifting. The convenient, quick dissolving pacs are the perfect laundry solution for all washers (standard and high efficiency front and top loaders), all temperatures (even the energy saving cold cycle), all fabrics and all colors. The EPA Safer Choice approved concentrated formula contains less water than other detergents, and the smaller pacs means less packaging. That's a lot of steps to a smaller footprint. Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pacs, Scent + Dye Free, contain just 6 safe ingredients: Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), PVA film with bittering agent (water soluble film).

Buy on Amazon
Freddy S.
San Bernardino
Works good. I only used one and my work clothes smells great. Normally with other detergents it still smelled like oil. Really recommend these. Gonna use again.
Michelle S.
I didn’t use these because I had to subscribe to a reoccurring subscription and I prefer not to do that. Wish they had them to buy without a monthly commitment.
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
Both my husband and I enjoyed these pods. They kept our clothes smelling fresh long after washing. There was not a harsh odor either. Will definitely buy these.
Lora R.
Abingdon, VA
I signed up for a free trial and I am a total skeptic but OMG!!!! Totally rocked my face off!! Very impressed and will totally be buying this for my laundry!!
Amy A.
Delphi, IN
I did not get these to try. Very sad. I was looking forward to trying them. I hope to get them still to try. And I hope to be able to give a positive feedback.
Ashley L.
I totally love this detergent I wish they would have sent me an alot more. I want to try out it out more it works so good and I really can't find it in stores
jessica y.
phoenix , AZ
I cant complete a review because I only received a paper on them I didn't receive a sample. I would of loved too since they seem natural. Maybe next time
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
I got this products #mcomplimentary for my honest review. I loved dropps. My clothes were always fresh. I love how you dont have to measure out the soap too.
Ashley S.
Deltona, FL
I loved the way these made my laundry smell and how easy it is to use. I like using sensitive skin products because I feel they are not as harsh as others
Amber S.
I like that these are sustainable, inexpensive and the ingredients are not harsh. They offer a subscription which is perfect for forgetful parents like me
Angela S.
Decorator Expert Level 2
All or Tide? I'm always going with OxiClean but I wanna switch
Shonda M.
Hialeah, FL
Is this worth ordering ?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Never used drops do they work?
Anna F.
I never did end up getting the dropps. What did the people that did get these think?
Megan N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Never used drops, how effective are they?