BY DROPPS

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps natural laundry detergent pods are the safe and powerful alternative that is free of enzymes, dyes, fragrances and optical brighteners. Dropps laundry detergent uses a premium plant-based concentrated formula that is biodegradable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritating. Dropps Laundry Detergent pods are pre-measured, so there's no messy measuring and no heavy lifting. The convenient, quick dissolving pacs are the perfect laundry solution for all washers (standard and high efficiency front and top loaders), all temperatures (even the energy saving cold cycle), all fabrics and all colors. The EPA Safer Choice approved concentrated formula contains less water than other detergents, and the smaller pacs means less packaging. That's a lot of steps to a smaller footprint. Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pacs, Scent + Dye Free, contain just 6 safe ingredients: Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), PVA film with bittering agent (water soluble film).

Deeann A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the face this is made to be sensitive, so everyone should be able to use it. But, I just can't do laundry detergent, etc  that is scent free. And that generally goes hand in hand with things made for sensitive skin. I just need my laundry to smell good, too.
Robin G.
Tallahassee, FL
I absolutely loved this product on my clothes. Sometimes my skin gets on the sensitive side and I alternate using, perfume free, dye free, sensitive skin products. I love that my clothes are actually clean and no further irritation is caused to my skin
Amanda W.
I love that these are good and natural for my family. The ease of just drop and go is a lifesaver! They work very well and have not disappointed! I do think they could use more scent.
Lee J.
Hicksville, NY
I really like this product. I took advantage of the free sample offer in my VoxBox. ( I had to pay for shipping)
My laundry is clean and fresh smelling. Just pop one onto the washer and it's good to go! No measuring, no plastic container to recycle and no mess.
The little bonus fabric freshener was a wonderful surprise! Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pods, Scent + Dye Free!
Jennifer P.
I absolutely loved trying out droops laundry pods. I got a trial of the fresh scent ones. They were simple to use. Left my laundry nice and clean and also smelling amazing. Loved that it came with a fabric freshener that also smelled just as amazing. Hoping these start becoming available in stores because I am not a fan of ordering laundry detergent online.
Melissa D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Received a “free” (had to pay shipping) trial for Dropps. While the convenience factor is nice it’s not that difficult to hit the grocery store if I need laundry detergent so that wouldn’t be a deciding factor for me. I chose the baby dropps for sensitive skin so there was no scent at all which is fine. The liquid inside the pods is very thin I was expecting more of a substance like traditional laundry soap. Overall I think it did a good job at cleaning but I probably won’t order again.
Santana B.
Webbville, KY
These were nice. It came with a freshener spray that smells nice and clean. I’m not a fan of laundry pods anyway so I was kind of skeptical but they did clean my clothes I just had to use more than one considering we are a family of 5.
J C.
Lahoma, OK
Decorator Expert Level 2
Loved this product! My kids has sensitive skin and this has been great for them. It not only gets thier clothes washed but it smells wonderful and hasn’t irritated their skin at all! I would recommend to anyone who has sensitive skin issues
rebecca E.
Azle
I love this. I use two little pods for every load of laundry, they get my clothes clean and I can feel good about supporting a business that is conscientious about protecting the environment. I also love that they ship when I need!
Dani B.
Temecula, CA
 Although  Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pods, Scent + Dye Free seemed to get my clothes clean, I really did miss the fresh smell that I've come to expect with freshly laundered towels and sheets.
Angela S.
Hialeah, FL
Is this worth ordering ?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Never used drops do they work?
Anna F.
Reedsport , OR
I never did end up getting the dropps. What did the people that did get these think?
Megan N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Never used drops, how effective are they?