BY DROPPS

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps natural laundry detergent pods are the safe and powerful alternative that is free of enzymes, dyes, fragrances and optical brighteners. Dropps laundry detergent uses a premium plant-based concentrated formula that is biodegradable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritating. Dropps Laundry Detergent pods are pre-measured, so there's no messy measuring and no heavy lifting. The convenient, quick dissolving pacs are the perfect laundry solution for all washers (standard and high efficiency front and top loaders), all temperatures (even the energy saving cold cycle), all fabrics and all colors. The EPA Safer Choice approved concentrated formula contains less water than other detergents, and the smaller pacs means less packaging. That's a lot of steps to a smaller footprint. Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pacs, Scent + Dye Free, contain just 6 safe ingredients: Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), PVA film with bittering agent (water soluble film).

Liz S.
I️ got these to use for my 18 month olds clothes. They are super convenient and great prices! I️ would recommend these to all Mom’s or anyone with sensitive skin.
Anna F.
Reedsport , OR
I actually never got the dropps laundry pods. I wouldn't buy them ever. So I didn't even send off for the samples. Although some people might find them useful. I have no use for them.
Jess R.
Ambridge , PA
I do really like these
They are great for my bath towels
I don’t however like the fact I have to pay for a monthly subscription
Some months I was more than others
Erica S.
Howard Lake, MN
I love Dropps. They smell amazing, clean well, and are super affordable. I actually signed up for a monthly delivery for this product. I highly recommend this product.
Tara C.
CITRUS HEIGHTS, CA
This is a good product for those with sensitive skin.  The price is alittle high so I don't know if I would but it or not.  It worked well to clean my clothes.
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
Thanks to influenster my flourish voxbox I got the chance to try these out I got the baby ones for my son and so far they smell really amazing and they clean his clothes really good it works good on his skin it doesn't give him a rash or irritation I highly recommend to give these a chance
Ashley P.
I received a free trial of these in exchange for my honest review from Influenster. My son has pretty sensitive skin and tends to get food all over him anytime he east a meal. This got the stains out of his clothes plus didn't irritate his skin. I would definitely recommend to others.
Jennifer F.
orlando, florida
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love the fresh scent and that you use so little (1 pod) for a clean wash. My laundry is fresh and clean. I also like how they feel (squishy and soft). I just have to keep them away from kids.
Amber N.
CAMBRIDGE
These where awesome! I have 2 kids with very sensitive skin and they had no problem with these. Just one pod got the whole load clean no matter if it was whites, colored or delicate. I think my favorite is that there was no scent at all! The clothes smelled clean but not a artificial clean. Ive already purchased more and highly recommend you give them a try!
Meg M.
Ft Covington, NY
These pods work great at cleaning all the messes my kids make on their clothes and are eco friendly, I recommend this product to anyone and knowing you are using a product that is good for your environment is an awesome pay off!!#everydroppscounts
Angela S.
usa
Is this worth ordering ?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Never used drops do they work?
Anna F.
Reedsport , OR
I never did end up getting the dropps. What did the people that did get these think?
Megan N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Never used drops, how effective are they?

back