BY DROPPS

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps natural laundry detergent pods are the safe and powerful alternative that is free of enzymes, dyes, fragrances and optical brighteners. Dropps laundry detergent uses a premium plant-based concentrated formula that is biodegradable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritating. Dropps Laundry Detergent pods are pre-measured, so there's no messy measuring and no heavy lifting. The convenient, quick dissolving pacs are the perfect laundry solution for all washers (standard and high efficiency front and top loaders), all temperatures (even the energy saving cold cycle), all fabrics and all colors. The EPA Safer Choice approved concentrated formula contains less water than other detergents, and the smaller pacs means less packaging. That's a lot of steps to a smaller footprint. Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pacs, Scent + Dye Free, contain just 6 safe ingredients: Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), PVA film with bittering agent (water soluble film).

Katrina W.
Hoffman Est, IL
I felt like I needed to use two pods with each load because they just didn't seem big enough to handle my boys dirty laundry. They smelled very good and the clothes came out clean but I don't think I would purchase monthly.
Dominique S.
Turlock, CA
I am absolutely hooked on Dropps. Love the clean work it does, and I am proud to have yet another natural ingredient product to add to my household. If you were ever on the fence about these, do not be. Give them a try đź’š
Megan C.
Loved these! The convenience of getting these in the mail is awesome. The pods dissolved fully every time I used them. I really felt my clothes were really clean after every wash. Great price also for what you get.
Sandy E.
Lake Mary, FL
These pods were pretty good. The fact that they are dye free and scent free is a huge plus. They handled cleaning the laundry pretty well but I noticed the whites were not just quite as white as they used to be.
Deniese F.
Montgomery, AL
I am a faithful subscriber to dropps now! I love the ease of it being shipped right to me. They work so well and my clothes smell fresh. The price is better thank buying competitor brands at the local store.
Cheryl R.
Tucson, AZ
I did not like them. They did not clean as good as the ones I normally used. O e pod was not enough and it did not have much scent. The fabric booster didn't do much either compared to others.
Jessie D.
Amazing product love that it's great for people with sensitive skin! I'm able to wash my husband's clothes and my son's clothes with dropps laundry detergent too and they have super sensitive skin.
Mel G.
I received this complimentary from influenster (I did pay for shipping $5 so it wasn't that complimentary) in over all I didn't really see a difference on my clothes I'm not purchasing in the future.
Stephanie M.
Charlotte, NC
With 3 kids, myself and my husbandz we all have sensitive skin so we loved thr drops! They are easy to travel with especially out of town if you need a quick load done, or great for at home.
Michelle B.
Beaverton, OR
I received a flyer to save some money on an order for this product, however I never redeemed it for the simple fact that I was not willing to pay for it, when I was under the impression that I would be receiving sample products for free, and then provide my honest feedback.
Angela S.
usa
Is this worth ordering ?
Anna F.
Reedsport , OR
I never did end up getting the dropps. What did the people that did get these think?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Never used drops do they work?
lulu m.
Never received this product.

Walmart