BY DROPPS

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps natural laundry detergent pods are the safe and powerful alternative that is free of enzymes, dyes, fragrances and optical brighteners. Dropps laundry detergent uses a premium plant-based concentrated formula that is biodegradable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritating. Dropps Laundry Detergent pods are pre-measured, so there's no messy measuring and no heavy lifting. The convenient, quick dissolving pacs are the perfect laundry solution for all washers (standard and high efficiency front and top loaders), all temperatures (even the energy saving cold cycle), all fabrics and all colors. The EPA Safer Choice approved concentrated formula contains less water than other detergents, and the smaller pacs means less packaging. That's a lot of steps to a smaller footprint. Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pacs, Scent + Dye Free, contain just 6 safe ingredients: Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), PVA film with bittering agent (water soluble film).

Tamesha D.
I’m not a huge fan of the pod type laundry detergent simply because you have to use so many per load. But I feel that these did the job on getting my clothes clean and fresh smelling. I would recommend them to someone who doesn’t have a ton of laundry to do, they would save money if you didn’t have loads of laundry every week.
Liz F.
Leawood, KS
Decorator Expert Level 2
For what it is- it’s fantastic!!! Personally- I love good smelling (strongly scented) wash.  We also don’t have skin sensitivities in our family.  So these pods aren’t for us- BUT the convenience of having it delivered is fab and the product itself is truly great- if you are a Durand fragrance free person.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Decorator Expert Level 3
Very surprised at these mess free little bundles work so well. After getting with voxbox I got more they were so good. I use thes when washing my clothes only because men in house would throw in too many. Love the fabric refresh also I got with one order. Give them a try. Comes in mail and no lugging in those big jugs
Rocio C.
Pasadena, TX
No pude tratarlas en casa porque no las pedi, requeria de pagar envio y no contaba con dinero al momento de pedirlas, como sabe en mi ciudad sufrimos de la llegada de un huracan y eso afecto a muchas familias en lo econimoco, incluyendo la mia, por esa razon no pude mardar pedir este producto para probarlo en casa.
Angie C.
I really don’t see the point. This was fine as a cleanser, but I don’t think it was dramatically more fantastic than my regular detergent. I don’t mind measuring the soap out and pouring it in, especially for much less cost.
Jen B.
N Ridgeville, OH
We tried these out thanks to influenster voxbox and I really like them. Easy to use. No measuring liquids/powders. No residue left behind on our clothing. I also liked the fabric refreshing spray they included in the box!
Tommy M.
San Antonio , TX
I purchased a family bundle after the free trial . I'm impressed how long the box is lasting me . The pods are great for my sensitive skin but tough enough to get out the daily stains and dirt of hard workers and messy boys ! And just having the convience of a delivered item that is needed for the household is amazing !
Bronwyn T.
Cameron, WV
I can't really say good or bad things .. I have a family member who every time I try something breaks out in hives so I'm reluctant to try this! I have used echo friendly and sensitive and scent free but every time there is an issue and he knows without me saying I tried something new
Megan M.
This is the perfect cheap alternative to other laundry pods and on the plus size you can customize your subscription to send pods whenever you feel is necessary. The ONE thing that I would recommend is using some kind of scent booster because these laundry pods are not really scented.
Ashley
Carbondale, PA
I received these from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinions. These smell great are all natural and don’t make my daughter break out. She breaks out from everything. She has super sensitive skin. I also didn’t think they would clean my laundry but they did awesome. They aren’t my favorite and they didn’t completely dissolve in cold water overall a pretty awesome eco friendly product!
Angela S.
Hialeah, FL
Is this worth ordering ?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Never used drops do they work?
Anna F.
Reedsport , OR
I never did end up getting the dropps. What did the people that did get these think?
Megan N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Never used drops, how effective are they?