BY DROPPS

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps natural laundry detergent pods are the safe and powerful alternative that is free of enzymes, dyes, fragrances and optical brighteners. Dropps laundry detergent uses a premium plant-based concentrated formula that is biodegradable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritating. Dropps Laundry Detergent pods are pre-measured, so there's no messy measuring and no heavy lifting. The convenient, quick dissolving pacs are the perfect laundry solution for all washers (standard and high efficiency front and top loaders), all temperatures (even the energy saving cold cycle), all fabrics and all colors. The EPA Safer Choice approved concentrated formula contains less water than other detergents, and the smaller pacs means less packaging. That's a lot of steps to a smaller footprint. Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pacs, Scent + Dye Free, contain just 6 safe ingredients: Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), PVA film with bittering agent (water soluble film).

Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
I received this trial code in my Flourish voxbox and at first I wasn't sure if I would order the trial pack but I did. I received 10 pods to try. I like them a lot actually. They smell great and my clothes are really clean as well. I'm not sure that it saves that much money but I do like that its eco-friendly. I fill like the shipping costs are what is going to hold me back from keeping a subscription though.
Nicole m.
Union city, CA
the soap itself is really good, it does the job gets your clothes clean, only problem is i love my clothes to smell like detergrn for a while, the spray i love it's like a little soap smelling refresher in a bottle which is great i think all detergents should maybe make the little bottle.
Michelle M.
I love love love Dropps Laundry Pods- they work amazing for sensitive skin, and are super inexpensive especially in comparison to other brands, and they are even better in quality. Dye, chlorine, and Fragrance-Free, You cant go wrong with this service or these products. They work in ALL washers, even high efficiency! TRY THIS SERVICE! You will not be disappointed, it has far exceeded my expectations.
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
Thanks to influenster my flourish voxbox I got the chance to try these out I got the baby ones for my son and so far they smell really amazing and they clean his clothes really good it works good on his skin it doesn't give him a rash or irritation I highly recommend to give these a chance
Bree C.
Irving, TX
I have very sensitive skin so I was glad that they offered a laundry product that was sent and die free and the packs for an HE washer and also included the defense clean sent odor blocking fabric refresher and I like the fact that it's a subscription not bad for only $4+ depending on the amount of loads!
Kelsy J.
Oceanside, CA
I absolutely love the Dropps laundry pods! Before Dropps I had to be super careful to separate my baby's laundry from the rest of the family. With Dropps, I don't have to worry. It's safe for my baby's sensitive skin & yet cleans our laundry perfectly! The price is decent for being delivered to your home and having none of the "icky" unnatural extra cleaning products in it.
Courtney B.
Dallas, GA
 I like first off the way how these are packaged. I like that they're clear and that they're good for the environment. They didn't at first make me think that they'd get my clothes clean just because I'm used to everything being scented and things of that nature but they ended up cleaning of was just as good as all of the detergents without any issue.
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
I didn't like having to pay for a "free trial" and the detergent pods were just ok to me. They weren't special, the scent wasn't great, but they cleaned well and served their purpose. The bottle of odor spray was amazing though. I loved that stuff and would buy that if it was available in stores. I wouldn't go out of my way to get a subscription though
Heather B.
Keyport, NJ
Love, love, love these detergent pods and the mail-service option. My clothes feel and look clean without smelling perfume-y. The price is extremely reasonable and the Mail-order Service is so convenient. I also was surprised to love the odor prevention spray that came with the pods. It’s clean and fresh! Will definitely be continuing this service!
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
I love these! They clean our clothes better than any other brand we’ve used! Plus they’re great because it’s good for people with sensitive skin or allergies to certain things in detergents. Plus it’s worth it and the price is great! Id recommend ☺️
Angela S.
Hialeah, FL
Is this worth ordering ?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Never used drops do they work?
Anna F.
Reedsport , OR
I never did end up getting the dropps. What did the people that did get these think?
Megan N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Never used drops, how effective are they?