BY DROPPS

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps natural laundry detergent pods are the safe and powerful alternative that is free of enzymes, dyes, fragrances and optical brighteners. Dropps laundry detergent uses a premium plant-based concentrated formula that is biodegradable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritating. Dropps Laundry Detergent pods are pre-measured, so there's no messy measuring and no heavy lifting. The convenient, quick dissolving pacs are the perfect laundry solution for all washers (standard and high efficiency front and top loaders), all temperatures (even the energy saving cold cycle), all fabrics and all colors. The EPA Safer Choice approved concentrated formula contains less water than other detergents, and the smaller pacs means less packaging. That's a lot of steps to a smaller footprint. Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pacs, Scent + Dye Free, contain just 6 safe ingredients: Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), PVA film with bittering agent (water soluble film).

Cyrelle G.
I was pleasantly surprised by Dropps cleaning power. It definitely packs a powerful punch. Hopefully, this product would be in grocery stores and not only online.
Anne B.
Holly Springs, NC
I have never used this product and did not receive it as a product to review. I would love to try this product to see if it is something that I could use for my family.
Valerie L.
Fairfield, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Drops sensitive skin laundry detergent pods look great. Although I had not had the opportunity to try this product out. Hopefully in the future that will change.
Erikka B.
Not cost effective for me personally (I coupon) but I could see how it would be for most people. It works great and I love that there's no waste from the packaging.
Gabriela V.
Fresno, TX
I wash my babies clothes with this it actually surprised me how good the clothes came out afterwards. I could definitely see myself using this product more often.
Caroline S.
Brookyln, New York
I used these for the first time this week. I was initially drawn to this product because of how natural it is. It's GMO-free and friendly to the environment. The packaging is simple and smells amazing. I was weary that the pod wouldn't be enough to clean my whole load of laundry as it is quite small. But, it totally did the trick! My clothes were clean and smelled great.
Jeremy S.
These are great! I switched intitially to save some money, which I have, but my daughter has really sensitive skin and instead of having to use special soap for her, we have been able to use this and save even more money! They are dye and fragrance free which is AMAZING, and they last longer than our regular soap ever did. I would recommend giving this product and service a try- you will be glad you did!
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Omg I am totally obsessed with the dropps detergent pods in clean scent! I actually am subscribed and get a box every 3 months! They clean amazingly well actually better than gain and smell so good and the best part everything is biodegradable no big plastic awkward container in the trash. I love they are eco friendly! And so cheap too! 3 months of product for a single family is $11 for 3 months!!!! And it comes straight to you from the factory so no middle man! I highly recommend!
Candice R.
These are great for my teenage boys because they're so easy. They clean well and it ensures they don't use too much soap! I got the sample for like $5 and I'm still using it because they only do laundry once a week! I highly recommend these for kids doing laundry, they're truly inexpensive and work great. Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pods, Scent + Dye Free
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
I reviewed the pods complimentary and wasn’t too fond of them. It’s nice they come straight to your door but they weren’t special or did anything that other pods don’t do. I don’t like that they don’t have enough variety scents. But if you like the convenance of them getting delivered then you might just love them.
Angela S.
Hialeah, FL
Is this worth ordering ?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Never used drops do they work?
Anna F.
Reedsport , OR
I never did end up getting the dropps. What did the people that did get these think?
Megan N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Never used drops, how effective are they?