BY DROPPS

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps natural laundry detergent pods are the safe and powerful alternative that is free of enzymes, dyes, fragrances and optical brighteners. Dropps laundry detergent uses a premium plant-based concentrated formula that is biodegradable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritating. Dropps Laundry Detergent pods are pre-measured, so there's no messy measuring and no heavy lifting. The convenient, quick dissolving pacs are the perfect laundry solution for all washers (standard and high efficiency front and top loaders), all temperatures (even the energy saving cold cycle), all fabrics and all colors. The EPA Safer Choice approved concentrated formula contains less water than other detergents, and the smaller pacs means less packaging. That's a lot of steps to a smaller footprint. Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pacs, Scent + Dye Free, contain just 6 safe ingredients: Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), PVA film with bittering agent (water soluble film).

Rose W.
This is hard. I didn't notice any judge difference in the cleanleness of our clothes, but they didn't smell any better either. But there fabric refreshing spray is AMAZING!!!
Anna C.
This detergent was OK. It was affordable and got my clothes clean whenever I feel like I have better options. I do not recommend this because I was disappointed by the effectiveness of it.
Kimber S.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Overall these are nice. I appreciate the concept behind this, but the packaging is a little tricky. These come in a plastic bag which isn't exactly easy to store on the shelve. Almost need an option for a storage container if you are doing a normal replenishment. The first Dropp I used was stuck to a second one and I ended up ripping one open. Thankfully it wasn't in the bag, but I imagine had it been it would have made trouble for some of the others. The price point is great compared to other "eco friendly" washes, but isn't great in compared to some of the other sensitive skin/all free options (ie ALL Free and Clear, just purchased two for $2.99 at Kroger and received a free pack of fabric softeners). I try to do as much earth friendly stuff as I can, but realistically the budget wins often times.
Melissa B.
Love the idea of laundry detergent showing up at my door when need be! I just don’t think they really go the job done for our dirty ranch cloths the way other products have.
Amber B.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been ordering this product ever since I tried it in my Voxbox and I love it. The fragrance is good not too strong and my clothes come out fresh and clean everytime.
LeaAnn W.
Fitzgerald, GA
Loved these!!!! Great product!!! Would recommend these to everyone!!! I used these on a load of towels and they came out smelling fresh and were super soft after drying!!!
Malinda B.
Cochranton, PA
I was happy with these pods overall. I noticed that I really didn't need to pre-treat stains while using them. I guess I just prefer a more scented laundry soap or pod.
Mary J.
Mt Prospect, IL
These are great and smell good. They made my laundry soft and refreshing. They are not in my budget at the moment but definitely will look into them when I have extra funds.
Irene K.
I do not like pods. I prefer liquid so probably the only reason I give it only 3 stars. Otherwise I think it's a great program. #influenster #voxbox #freesample
Stacey P.
Lodi, CA
Perfect for sensitive skin ..when I wash my clothes with this and wear my clothes after the wash, I don't get itchy or any skin reaction . Definitely recommend this!
Angela S.
Hialeah, FL
Is this worth ordering ?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Never used drops do they work?
Anna F.
Reedsport , OR
I never did end up getting the dropps. What did the people that did get these think?
Megan N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Never used drops, how effective are they?