BY DROPPS

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps natural laundry detergent pods are the safe and powerful alternative that is free of enzymes, dyes, fragrances and optical brighteners. Dropps laundry detergent uses a premium plant-based concentrated formula that is biodegradable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritating. Dropps Laundry Detergent pods are pre-measured, so there's no messy measuring and no heavy lifting. The convenient, quick dissolving pacs are the perfect laundry solution for all washers (standard and high efficiency front and top loaders), all temperatures (even the energy saving cold cycle), all fabrics and all colors. The EPA Safer Choice approved concentrated formula contains less water than other detergents, and the smaller pacs means less packaging. That's a lot of steps to a smaller footprint. Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pacs, Scent + Dye Free, contain just 6 safe ingredients: Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), PVA film with bittering agent (water soluble film).

Buy on Amazon
LaRayna M.
W Sacramento, CA
Not a fan of this product. I love that they are all natural and they even get delivered to your front door but I don’t feel like my clothes are clean when I wash with these also they don’t smell good.
Rachel s.
North Port, FL
These natural drops washing detergent pods we're really nice. They did a great a great job cleaning and the scent was great. My kit also came with a sample fabric refresher that was great also.
Gaby H.
austin, TX
I received these pods a few weeks ago and I loved the packaging, the concept and the pods themselves. They cleaned my clothes very well without heavy fragrances. Definitely recommended!
Marissa D.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I went and got a free trial of it and I have to say. It’s okay I do like scented detergent. But it did get my clothes clean. But I probably won’t do it again unless it’s a scented one.
Kelc W.
Haslett, MI
Loved these! As someone with very sensitive skin, I am always hesitant to try new laundry products. This one left clothes smelling nice and refreshed without an overly fragrant smell.
Danielle E.
They didn't give us these to try out for free. We would have to join a subscription to try these out and got the first month free. I didn't sign up, so I can't give my full review.
April A.
Kingsville, TX
Never received this product. I got a coupon to save money but never purchased the item. For the fact that my child can only use free of dye and perfume kind of laundry detergent.
Christina B.
Owens X Rds, AL
I use this product for my daughters laundry. It left her clothes looking nice and clean and smelling good. A lot of those products leave my daughter broken out but this did not.
Rose W.
This is hard. I didn't notice any judge difference in the cleanleness of our clothes, but they didn't smell any better either. But there fabric refreshing spray is AMAZING!!!
Melissa B.
Love the idea of laundry detergent showing up at my door when need be! I just don’t think they really go the job done for our dirty ranch cloths the way other products have.
Angela S.
Decorator Expert Level 2
All or Tide? I'm always going with OxiClean but I wanna switch
Shonda M.
Hialeah, FL
Is this worth ordering ?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Never used drops do they work?
Anna F.
I never did end up getting the dropps. What did the people that did get these think?
Megan N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Never used drops, how effective are they?