BY DROPPS

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps natural laundry detergent pods are the safe and powerful alternative that is free of enzymes, dyes, fragrances and optical brighteners. Dropps laundry detergent uses a premium plant-based concentrated formula that is biodegradable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritating. Dropps Laundry Detergent pods are pre-measured, so there's no messy measuring and no heavy lifting. The convenient, quick dissolving pacs are the perfect laundry solution for all washers (standard and high efficiency front and top loaders), all temperatures (even the energy saving cold cycle), all fabrics and all colors. The EPA Safer Choice approved concentrated formula contains less water than other detergents, and the smaller pacs means less packaging. That's a lot of steps to a smaller footprint. Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pacs, Scent + Dye Free, contain just 6 safe ingredients: Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), PVA film with bittering agent (water soluble film).

Buy on Amazon
jennifer b.
Waterbury, CT
Didn't get to redeem my free trial for this product only because it was asking for shipping and handling fee so at the time I was gonna send it in didn't have enough for the fee so I wasn't able to make the review.
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
I really loved this when I first purchased it. I love the price and the fact that it’s delivered to my doorstep. Lately it hasn’t been strong enough to get my busy toddlers clothes clean. I cancelled my auto ship.
Christie C.
Chandler, AZ
Easy and convenient when doing laundry! Made my clothes smell really fresh and I love that they are scent and dye free. No worries about itchy skin because of something in the laundry detergent. I would buy again.
Ashley K.
I love these! I got the sample from my box and they work great! They smell great and i like that they have ones without scent it you don't like that! And it's very affordable and you get allot which is even better!
Sam D.
Alto, GA
Love. Love! LOVE! I am still enrolled in their service! They smell great. About the only downfall is if I am washing a large load (I have an economy size washer) or my husbands works clothes, I have to use two.
Devon R.
Payette, ID
I received this laundry detergent as a sample item for review purposes. I really liked it! My husband has sensitive skin so I am always afraid to try new laundry products but he had no issues with this. And my clothes were nice and fresh and clean.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
Great product. It makes laundry easy and hassle free. Perfectly portioned for every load. Definitely takes the guessing out of it. And the scents are amazing. My clothes smell amazing and look amazing.
Danielle M.
Oceanside, NY
Great! No reactions at all from my family full of people with sensitive skin. We have no choice but to use scent/dye free products but I always feel it misses that scent of clean clothing, my only complaint - although it isn't really specific to this brand.
LaRayna M.
W Sacramento, CA
Not a fan of this product. I love that they are all natural and they even get delivered to your front door but I don’t feel like my clothes are clean when I wash with these also they don’t smell good.
Rachel s.
North Port, FL
These natural drops washing detergent pods we're really nice. They did a great a great job cleaning and the scent was great. My kit also came with a sample fabric refresher that was great also.
Angela S.
Decorator Expert Level 2
All or Tide? I'm always going with OxiClean but I wanna switch
Shonda M.
Hialeah, FL
Is this worth ordering ?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Never used drops do they work?
Anna F.
I never did end up getting the dropps. What did the people that did get these think?
Megan N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Never used drops, how effective are they?