BY DROPPS #91 in Laundry Detergent

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps natural laundry detergent pods are the safe and powerful alternative that is free of enzymes, dyes, fragrances and optical brighteners. Dropps laundry detergent uses a premium plant-based concentrated formula that is biodegradable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritating. Dropps Laundry Detergent pods are pre-measured, so there's no messy measuring and no heavy lifting. The convenient, quick dissolving pacs are the perfect laundry solution for all washers (standard and high efficiency front and top loaders), all temperatures (even the energy saving cold cycle), all fabrics and all colors. The EPA Safer Choice approved concentrated formula contains less water than other detergents, and the smaller pacs means less packaging. That's a lot of steps to a smaller footprint. Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pacs, Scent + Dye Free, contain just 6 safe ingredients: Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), PVA film with bittering agent (water soluble film).

• All or Tide? I'm always going with OxiClean but I wanna switch9 Answers
  • Is this worth ordering ?5 Answers
  • I never did end up getting the dropps. What did the people that d...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
I didn't get this particular kind of pod but since these are the only ones on here I'm going to stick my review here. I also can see no difference in the ingredients or claims. I got the Baby Sensitive Skin Unscented pods. The only thing they really say is that it's safe for babies clothes (I find most detergents are thought personally). What is nice is that even though they put "baby" in front of it, they didn't charge more which is something I find happens with a lot of products.

So I'm a big fan of subscription services because...well, I'm lazy, but I also just think it's really cool. Especially when the subscriptions are to things I would've never thought about subscribing to - like laundry detergents. I got the free sample with my Flourish VoxBox. My biggest complaint is about the overall packaging over the product.

For one, I had a hard time even getting into the box (this might be a personal thing as many things in the mail end up getting shredded by my impatient hands). There were ten pods in a plastic bag which isn't very convenient. It doesn't have a ziploc thing on it. It's just an open plastic bag. So I've just got them sitting on a shelf I conveniently have in my laundry nook. But it's probably not the smartest idea because it's a rough surface and the pods are very, very delicate. I (think I) understand why they're that way; it's eco-friendly and whatnot. But, you know, they came in a plastic bag. I'd rather have them in a recyclable paper bag and have them put some more plastic on the actual pods. But I'm not a scientist. I don't know if that's equivalently eco-friendly or not.

I also realize that they're doing a lot more than that to be eco-friendly. Compared to other eco-friendly laundry pods, these are really reasonably priced. They got my clothes clean, they smell clean without smelling like anything in particular, and they don't irritate my skin. I am really sensitive when it comes to detergents for some reason so that's pretty ace for me. I haven't noticed it irritating my son either. Although I don't notice a difference from the other product I use (All Free Clear Detergent) when it comes to being gentle with my son's clothes. They feel just the same as they always do (and they always feel fine). So I'm sure they're fine with babies' clothes but once again, I don't really see anything that sets the baby one apart from the other but I could be wrong.

I probably won't be getting this again just because of the cost. It's not that much more than the brand I use but Amazon Prime has ruined me when it comes to shipping costs. Maybe I'll change over in the future. But the durability of the pods, the packaging, and the costs are a little much for me right now. But we'll see how I feel when I'm done with all of my sample pods. I'll update if my feelings change!
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I received the Flourish VoxBox and was offered a free trial of the Dropps laundry pods and I really loved them! They are very affordable and extremely convenient to have them delivered right to your door. You can be set up on a reoccurring delivery so you don’t ever have to worry about running out for laundry detergent. They were very effective and worked great. My clothes were whiter, brighter and came out very clean. I chose the fresh clean scent and my clothes smelt amazing. These laundry pods are eco friendly are made with all natural ingredients which makes them safe for everyone. They even have additional options for scent free and sensitive which I did not try since I enjoy scented laundry detergent.
Melissa S.
Having never tried this brand before, I got the pack of 10 (free trial through Influenster) for starters. I have a family of five and we go through quite a bit of laundry, so I was a little concerned about one little pod being enough to thoroughly clean what the four guys in my house can dirty! I was pleasantly surprised. Everything came out clean and fresh smelling and not in an cloying, artificial scent. I love the packaging which is recyclable and the pods themselves are very simple. And the price is reasonable. I tend to buy a lot of what my family needs through the internet (otherwise I'm the lady trying to push two carts through the store), so I'll stick with Dropps for now to further lighten my load at the store.
Alexandra G.

mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

These dropps detergent pods are convenient to use.  I had to use two pods for larger loads, but
overall I think they work great, & the scented version smells nice & fresh.  I like that they’re eco-friendly and cruelty
free.  For what you get I think the  price is reasonable.

Sally G.
San Antonio, TX
I tried out the free sample, which yes you have to pay $5 shipping to get, and I thought they were okay. I love using cold water for my clothes because it saves on my energy bill. I didn't have any issues with it not dissolving completely. I think I would have rather liked the variety with scent instead of no scent. I work in a dining hall and it tends to be pretty hot. I sweat quite a bit so I get sweat rings and stinky shirts. While the pods did get the rings and the stink out, not having any extra scent kind of felt lacking. So I'm glad they added in the fabric refresher, that stuff is awesome! You don't need a lot for it to make you clothes smell great. So overall the pods are good, not great. I would opt in for a scented variety, but that's my preference.
Pepo Julia L.
I love this product. So convenient and works so well. My only complaint would be that it doesn't dissolve very well in cold water. Dissoves very well in warm or hot water though. I got the scent-free, since I am very allergic to perfumes of any kind, so need to stay away from all the detergents that claim to be scent-free, but really aren't. This one is totally scent-free. Good buy for the money...and great to take with you on vacation.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pods, Scent + Dye Free- I was asked to write a review because these were part of a VoxBox, but they weren't actually in the box. We needed to order them from the subscription service and pay shipping for them. I didn't want to go through the hassle, so I did not order these. I think pods are a great idea to save on added water and they aren't so heavy. I can't really give a review of these.
Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
So I was supposed to got a free trial but I had to pay shipping so to me that's not free. These laundry pods were just ok. They got our clothes clean but they didn't have that fresh clean smell after washing and drying. I'm not sure how they would do on very dirty clothes yet. They sent a bottle of fabric freshener which smells really good. I keep it in the car. But I wouldn't buy these again though.
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
I am pleasantly surprised on how clean and fresh my laundry was after using Dropps. Love how it’s delivered straight to your door. Gentle for my daughters clothes. I totally recommend Dropps to any mom
Luz R.
Jersey city, NJ
This was a good product to use. I would of never tried it if Influenster didn't send me the sample to try. It left my clothes smelling good and it was left really clean. I am buying this product the next time I head to the supermarket. I also recommended it to my friends.
Angela S.
Hialeah, FL
Is this worth ordering ?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Never used drops do they work?
Megan N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Never used drops, how effective are they?
Anna F.
I never did end up getting the dropps. What did the people that did get these think?