BY DROPPS

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps natural laundry detergent pods are the safe and powerful alternative that is free of enzymes, dyes, fragrances and optical brighteners. Dropps laundry detergent uses a premium plant-based concentrated formula that is biodegradable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritating. Dropps Laundry Detergent pods are pre-measured, so there's no messy measuring and no heavy lifting. The convenient, quick dissolving pacs are the perfect laundry solution for all washers (standard and high efficiency front and top loaders), all temperatures (even the energy saving cold cycle), all fabrics and all colors. The EPA Safer Choice approved concentrated formula contains less water than other detergents, and the smaller pacs means less packaging. That's a lot of steps to a smaller footprint. Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pacs, Scent + Dye Free, contain just 6 safe ingredients: Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), PVA film with bittering agent (water soluble film).

• All or Tide? I'm always going with OxiClean but I wanna switch9 Answers
  • Is this worth ordering ?5 Answers
  • I never did end up getting the dropps. What did the people that d...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
I didn't get this particular kind of pod but since these are the only ones on here I'm going to stick my review here. I also can see no difference in the ingredients or claims. I got the Baby Sensitive Skin Unscented pods. The only thing they really say is that it's safe for babies clothes (I find most detergents are thought personally). What is nice is that even though they put "baby" in front of it, they didn't charge more which is something I find happens with a lot of products.

So I'm a big fan of subscription services because...well, I'm lazy, but I also just think it's really cool. Especially when the subscriptions are to things I would've never thought about subscribing to - like laundry detergents. I got the free sample with my Flourish VoxBox. My biggest complaint is about the overall packaging over the product.

For one, I had a hard time even getting into the box (this might be a personal thing as many things in the mail end up getting shredded by my impatient hands). There were ten pods in a plastic bag which isn't very convenient. It doesn't have a ziploc thing on it. It's just an open plastic bag. So I've just got them sitting on a shelf I conveniently have in my laundry nook. But it's probably not the smartest idea because it's a rough surface and the pods are very, very delicate. I (think I) understand why they're that way; it's eco-friendly and whatnot. But, you know, they came in a plastic bag. I'd rather have them in a recyclable paper bag and have them put some more plastic on the actual pods. But I'm not a scientist. I don't know if that's equivalently eco-friendly or not.

I also realize that they're doing a lot more than that to be eco-friendly. Compared to other eco-friendly laundry pods, these are really reasonably priced. They got my clothes clean, they smell clean without smelling like anything in particular, and they don't irritate my skin. I am really sensitive when it comes to detergents for some reason so that's pretty ace for me. I haven't noticed it irritating my son either. Although I don't notice a difference from the other product I use (All Free Clear Detergent) when it comes to being gentle with my son's clothes. They feel just the same as they always do (and they always feel fine). So I'm sure they're fine with babies' clothes but once again, I don't really see anything that sets the baby one apart from the other but I could be wrong.

I probably won't be getting this again just because of the cost. It's not that much more than the brand I use but Amazon Prime has ruined me when it comes to shipping costs. Maybe I'll change over in the future. But the durability of the pods, the packaging, and the costs are a little much for me right now. But we'll see how I feel when I'm done with all of my sample pods. I'll update if my feelings change!
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I received the Flourish VoxBox and was offered a free trial of the Dropps laundry pods and I really loved them! They are very affordable and extremely convenient to have them delivered right to your door. You can be set up on a reoccurring delivery so you don’t ever have to worry about running out for laundry detergent. They were very effective and worked great. My clothes were whiter, brighter and came out very clean. I chose the fresh clean scent and my clothes smelt amazing. These laundry pods are eco friendly are made with all natural ingredients which makes them safe for everyone. They even have additional options for scent free and sensitive which I did not try since I enjoy scented laundry detergent.
Sally G.
San Antonio, TX
I tried out the free sample, which yes you have to pay $5 shipping to get, and I thought they were okay. I love using cold water for my clothes because it saves on my energy bill. I didn't have any issues with it not dissolving completely. I think I would have rather liked the variety with scent instead of no scent. I work in a dining hall and it tends to be pretty hot. I sweat quite a bit so I get sweat rings and stinky shirts. While the pods did get the rings and the stink out, not having any extra scent kind of felt lacking. So I'm glad they added in the fabric refresher, that stuff is awesome! You don't need a lot for it to make you clothes smell great. So overall the pods are good, not great. I would opt in for a scented variety, but that's my preference.
Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
So I was supposed to got a free trial but I had to pay shipping so to me that's not free. These laundry pods were just ok. They got our clothes clean but they didn't have that fresh clean smell after washing and drying. I'm not sure how they would do on very dirty clothes yet. They sent a bottle of fabric freshener which smells really good. I keep it in the car. But I wouldn't buy these again though.
Melissa S.
Having never tried this brand before, I got the pack of 10 (free trial through Influenster) for starters. I have a family of five and we go through quite a bit of laundry, so I was a little concerned about one little pod being enough to thoroughly clean what the four guys in my house can dirty! I was pleasantly surprised. Everything came out clean and fresh smelling and not in an cloying, artificial scent. I love the packaging which is recyclable and the pods themselves are very simple. And the price is reasonable. I tend to buy a lot of what my family needs through the internet (otherwise I'm the lady trying to push two carts through the store), so I'll stick with Dropps for now to further lighten my load at the store.
Kimber S.
Decorator Expert
Overall these are nice. I appreciate the concept behind this, but the packaging is a little tricky. These come in a plastic bag which isn't exactly easy to store on the shelve. Almost need an option for a storage container if you are doing a normal replenishment. The first Dropp I used was stuck to a second one and I ended up ripping one open. Thankfully it wasn't in the bag, but I imagine had it been it would have made trouble for some of the others. The price point is great compared to other "eco friendly" washes, but isn't great in compared to some of the other sensitive skin/all free options (ie ALL Free and Clear, just purchased two for $2.99 at Kroger and received a free pack of fabric softeners). I try to do as much earth friendly stuff as I can, but realistically the budget wins often times.
Melissa D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Received a “free” (had to pay shipping) trial for Dropps. While the convenience factor is nice it’s not that difficult to hit the grocery store if I need laundry detergent so that wouldn’t be a deciding factor for me. I chose the baby dropps for sensitive skin so there was no scent at all which is fine. The liquid inside the pods is very thin I was expecting more of a substance like traditional laundry soap. Overall I think it did a good job at cleaning but I probably won’t order again.
Syndi S.
I was not extremely impressed by the Dropps Scented.  Our clothes seemed clean but for the most part, they are not very dirty or smelly to start off with.  The convenience of receiving them on a schedule was appealing but the product was just not for me and I would not recommend it unless they offer a truly free trial if you are thinking of trying this product. I believe I had to pay for shipping.
Dora L.
Brownsville , TX
Tried these with the free trial ($5 shipping) and they’re ok. I like the dye free because we have children that suffer from eczema but I didn’t feel s whole lot if difference when using them m. They washthe clothing as any detergent does. I did really like the scented spray I got with my free trial. It really helped remove strong odors . Don’t think I’ll be buying again but didn’t hurt to try
Pepo Julia L.
I love this product. So convenient and works so well. My only complaint would be that it doesn't dissolve very well in cold water. Dissoves very well in warm or hot water though. I got the scent-free, since I am very allergic to perfumes of any kind, so need to stay away from all the detergents that claim to be scent-free, but really aren't. This one is totally scent-free. Good buy for the money...and great to take with you on vacation.
Angela S.
Hialeah, FL
Is this worth ordering ?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Never used drops do they work?
Megan N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Never used drops, how effective are they?
Anna F.
I never did end up getting the dropps. What did the people that did get these think?