BY DROPPS

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps natural laundry detergent pods are the safe and powerful alternative that is free of enzymes, dyes, fragrances and optical brighteners. Dropps laundry detergent uses a premium plant-based concentrated formula that is biodegradable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritating. Dropps Laundry Detergent pods are pre-measured, so there's no messy measuring and no heavy lifting. The convenient, quick dissolving pacs are the perfect laundry solution for all washers (standard and high efficiency front and top loaders), all temperatures (even the energy saving cold cycle), all fabrics and all colors. The EPA Safer Choice approved concentrated formula contains less water than other detergents, and the smaller pacs means less packaging. That's a lot of steps to a smaller footprint. Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pacs, Scent + Dye Free, contain just 6 safe ingredients: Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol (plant-derived solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), PVA film with bittering agent (water soluble film).

Kelly S.
Premium, KY
The laundry detergent itself I actually really really liked. My allergies are terrible and these doesn't bother me or my children. They are about the same price as other laundry detergent and if you want to have your laundry detergent mailed to you then I highly suggest you try them. I on the other hand wish I could just buy them in store rather than online. That is my only complaint with them but they are a fairly newer brand and in a couple of years they may even be in stores which is what I'm hoping for. They definitely deserve a place in stores shelves if you ask me. But if you don't mind shopping for it online then go run now and buy some because you will love them! I received some complimentary to try out and I'm so glad I did because it's a great product!
Alex M.

mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I like using
laundry pods because they are so easy to use such as these.  I just throw them in the wash, no measuring
or mess.  I like that they're
eco-friendly and cruelty-free.  My
clothes smelled fresh & clean after using & are even good on my gentle
clothing pieces.  It didn't irritate my skin
at all.  However, for larger loads, I had
to use 2 pods to get my laundry as clean as I wanted it.

Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
I received the Flourish VoxBox and was offered a free trial of the Dropps laundry pods and I really loved them! They are very affordable and extremely convenient to have them delivered right to your door. You can be set up on a reoccurring delivery so you don’t ever have to worry about running out for laundry detergent. They were very effective and worked great. My clothes were whiter, brighter and came out very clean. I chose the fresh clean scent and my clothes smelt amazing. These laundry pods are eco friendly are made with all natural ingredients which makes them safe for everyone. They even have additional options for scent free and sensitive which I did not try since I enjoy scented laundry detergent.
Sally G.
San Antonio, TX
I tried out the free sample, which yes you have to pay $5 shipping to get, and I thought they were okay. I love using cold water for my clothes because it saves on my energy bill. I didn't have any issues with it not dissolving completely. I think I would have rather liked the variety with scent instead of no scent. I work in a dining hall and it tends to be pretty hot. I sweat quite a bit so I get sweat rings and stinky shirts. While the pods did get the rings and the stink out, not having any extra scent kind of felt lacking. So I'm glad they added in the fabric refresher, that stuff is awesome! You don't need a lot for it to make you clothes smell great. So overall the pods are good, not great. I would opt in for a scented variety, but that's my preference.
Susan R.
Las Vegas, NV
Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pods, Scent + Dye Free
These pods are amazing. I've subscribed to their service for a cpl of months now and my clothes seem cleaner. I like the fact there's usually a cardboard box the product comes in(save for the oxi-clean pods, which come in a reusable tub).
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pods, Scent + Dye Free- I was asked to write a review because these were part of a VoxBox, but they weren't actually in the box. We needed to order them from the subscription service and pay shipping for them. I didn't want to go through the hassle, so I did not order these. I think pods are a great idea to save on added water and they aren't so heavy. I can't really give a review of these.
Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
So I was supposed to got a free trial but I had to pay shipping so to me that's not free. These laundry pods were just ok. They got our clothes clean but they didn't have that fresh clean smell after washing and drying. I'm not sure how they would do on very dirty clothes yet. They sent a bottle of fabric freshener which smells really good. I keep it in the car. But I wouldn't buy these again though.
Gail W.
Crab Orchard
This does a great job without the hassle of having to measure. I am on autoship, which you can delay if need be. Order often or sparingly, whatever you need. Another huge plus is the price! Very reasonably priced and if you refer others you can get an even bigger break!
Deeann A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the face this is made to be sensitive, so everyone should be able to use it. But, I just can't do laundry detergent, etc  that is scent free. And that generally goes hand in hand with things made for sensitive skin. I just need my laundry to smell good, too.
Amanda W.
I love that these are good and natural for my family. The ease of just drop and go is a lifesaver! They work very well and have not disappointed! I do think they could use more scent.
Angela S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Is this worth ordering ?
Anna F.
Reedsport , OR
I never did end up getting the dropps. What did the people that did get these think?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Never used drops do they work?
lulu m.
Never received this product.

Amazon