BY DROPPS

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps fresh scent natural laundry detergent pods are the safer, powerful alternative. No enzymes and no chlorine means no worries for your sensitive skin and no compromises when it comes to clean clothes. Compatible with all washers (HE/High Efficiency, Standard, Front Loaders, Top Loaders), Skin Sensitive, EPA Safer Choice Certified, Powerful Clean, Hypoallergenic, Biodegradable. Use one pod per wash load.

• How well does this product work in getting smells out of my clothes...2 Answers
Dropps Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pods, Fresh Scent
  • "My older children all had very sensitive skin and we were very careful about what (and how much) detergent we used in their clothing loads when they were little." in 1 review
Kami A.
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
I love using these when I wash my baby's clothes. They come out so soft and a gentle scent. I feel safe knowing that my baby's skin will not be affected either.
Jonellen M.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Decorator Expert
I used to be able to buy these at Costco and then they disappeared. This was the first of the detergent pods i remember seeing. They were handy and worked well.
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried these once. I think its more pricey than just a normal brand. it worked well though.
Flora Z.
Flora Z.
I love these laundry drops for baby, it is gentle for her clothes. I do recommend these:)
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Spring Hill, FL
I love these! I received a free sample in my hospital baby bag and have been buying ever since. My older children all had very sensitive skin and we were very careful about what (and how much) detergent we used in their clothing loads when they were little. These are quick and easy to use! No baby breakouts! No measuring or spills - time is important and every second counts with a new baby! And it gets the dirt and spit up out!
Aimee` G.
Aimee` G.
Loganville, GA
I love this laundry detergent! My clothes are so soft and clean and smell so amazing. I love this product. The scent is not over powering like some detergent is!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
How well does this product work in getting smells out of my clothes? I have used other brands where you just put a pack in the washing machine and it doesn't help get rid of the smell because sometimes my cats like to go to the bathroom on my towels.