BY DROPPS

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps fresh scent natural laundry detergent pods are the safer, powerful alternative. No enzymes and no chlorine means no worries for your sensitive skin and no compromises when it comes to clean clothes. Compatible with all washers (HE/High Efficiency, Standard, Front Loaders, Top Loaders), Skin Sensitive, EPA Safer Choice Certified, Powerful Clean, Hypoallergenic, Biodegradable. Use one pod per wash load.

• How well does this product work in getting smells out of ...2 Answers
Mara H.
Chicago
I tried a free trial of Dropp and also purchased another months worth.  I have since cancelled my subscription, yet they continue to debit my bank account. How do I get my money back? I do not trust companies that do business this way. Buyer beware!
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love drops they rock just drop them in your laundry and it does the rest of the cleaning for you. It’s effective and really works, as I order it online from the site it’s affordable and I recommend it to anyone.
Brittany S.
Brighton, IL
I got an email from Influenster to try Dropps for free, which was a free trial of pods when you sign up for their detergent and all you pay is $5.00 for shipping. I ordered the fresh scent, which honestly I didn’t care for the scent. With the amount of detergent in the pods, I used two per load. It came with a fabric spray that smelled like Gain original almost, loved it! Overall I don’t think they are horrible but I just want better scents. I am trying the first paid shipment which is $16.00 every 4 months. I use gain regularly so I’m not sure if I’ll continue with dropps due to the scent options.
Lauren S.
Spring Hill, FL
I love these! I received a free sample in my hospital baby bag and have been buying ever since. My older children all had very sensitive skin and we were very careful about what (and how much) detergent we used in their clothing loads when they were little. These are quick and easy to use! No baby breakouts! No measuring or spills - time is important and every second counts with a new baby! And it gets the dirt and spit up out!
Aimee` G.
Loganville, GA
I love this laundry detergent! My clothes are so soft and clean and smell so amazing. I love this product. The scent is not over powering like some detergent is!
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Decorator Expert Level 5
I used to be able to buy these at Costco and then they disappeared. This was the first of the detergent pods i remember seeing. They were handy and worked well.
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
I love using these when I wash my baby's clothes. They come out so soft and a gentle scent. I feel safe knowing that my baby's skin will not be affected either.
Lindsy M.
Grass lake , MI
I love the drops subscription service! I never have to worry about running out of laundry detergent. It works well and is the cheapest option
Arielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried these once. I think its more pricey than just a normal brand. it worked well though.
Flora Z.
I love these laundry drops for baby, it is gentle for her clothes. I do recommend these:)
Melissa W.
How well does this product work in getting smells out of my clothes? I have used other brands where you just put a pack in the washing machine and it doesn't help get rid of the smell because sometimes my cats like to go to the bathroom on my towels.