Dropps Scent Booster Pacs with In-Wash Fabric Softener, Wild Orchid uploaded by Lauri A.Dropps Scent Booster Pacs with In-Wash Fabric Softener, Wild Orchid uploaded by Lauri A.

BY DROPPS

Dropps Scent Booster Pacs with In-Wash Softener will leave your clothes softer and fluffier with every wash. Our wild orchid scented booster pods with fabric softener are 100% non-toxic and hypoallergenic. The non-irritating mineral formula infuses your clothes long-lasting freshness. Traditional liquid and sheet softeners clog clothing fibers with a sticky chemical residue to soften the fabric. Dropps natural, biodegradable, and mineral-based fabric softener pods are formulated to fluff up and flow through fibers, leaving no residue on all types of clothes. Your towels stay absorbent, athletic wear wickable, and baby clothes flame-retardant.

Lauri A.
Ravena
Had mine in orange scents. Used in two loads. Would not dissolve. Ruined my two month old sheets. Not a good product. Great concept and I was so excited but epic fail.
elvira f.
Fall River, MA
I have been using Dropps for a few months now and all I can say is WOW!!! I have been hesitant on changing the name brand that I have used however so happy I did. My clothes smell and feel so good on my body and I always get compliments. I also used these to freshen my home. I break one of the packs and put some in a water bottle and add water to spray as I would an air /fabric freshener. I'm sure you will not regret this purchase
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love these! Laundry is never fun to do but these are so easy to use! You can just throw them in a load and turn it on and you're good to go!
Softens all the way! gives anything you clean with it the perfect touch! Always the perfect scent and very sensitive on the nose .
Katie R.
Glendale, AZ
My clothing always comes out smelling so great. I love washing my blankets, because they come out so soft when I use Dropps.
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
I love how easy these are to use! They are mess free and leave my clothes Smelling so fresh all day long!
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert Level 5
I have used this brand a few times its pretty good i love the smell of these ones and the color pretty
Bashayr S.
cedar falls, IA
These are so handy!! love them! they make your clothes smell amazing and it last long too!
Michelle C.
Los Banos, CA
These smell so good I need to try them tho idk if it cleans it or If it does a good job
Sky L.
Amarillo, TX
Theses smell amazing and I feel like they last a good while on the clothes.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Decorator Expert Level 4
How exactly do these work? I've never seen a fabric softener like this!
Tiffany T.
Cedar Lake, IN
Do these work?
Cole C.
Dropps Scent Booster Pacs with In-Wash Fabric Softener, Wild Orchid So I received this card in my Flourish VoxBox and was wondering is it worth the purchase? @Dropps #EveryDroppsCounts @influenster #contest # flourishvoxbox
Courtney R.
Sandy Springs, GA
Do you put these directly into the wash?
Paulina P.
Tucson, AZ
What is the smell like? Is it really strong?