BY DROPPS

Dropps Scent Booster Pacs with In-Wash Softener will leave your clothes softer and fluffier with every wash. Our lavender scented booster pods with fabric softener are 100% non-toxic and hypoallergenic. The non-irritating mineral formula infuses your clothes long-lasting freshness. Traditional liquid and sheet softeners clog clothing fibers with a sticky chemical residue to soften the fabric. Dropps natural, biodegradable, and mineral-based fabric softener pods are formulated to fluff up and flow through fibers, leaving no residue on all types of clothes. Your towels stay absorbent, athletic wear wickable, and baby clothes flame-retardant.

Madeline S.
Somerville, MA
When I am looking for an extra hint of fresh smell in my clothes (especially my yoga clothes!!) I always turn to Dropps Lavender Fabric Softener Pacs! They are super affordable and smell amazing! I would definitely recommend these to others!
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
I LOVE Dropps. I use their subscription service and it’s fantastic. These scent pods are nice because they smell great, they’re easy to use and I trust the ingredients. Don’t see myself switching to another brand anytime soon.
Casey H.
Smells great && makes any fabric feel heavenly soft! Plus it's so much easier this way; because it dissolves slowly... & I always forget to put fabric softener in when I am supposed to! Lol
Rebecca S.
Live this product! It’s inexpensive, smells wonderful, and cleans well. Best of all, it’s eco-friendly and comes in 100% recyclable packaging. Amazing!