BY DROPPS

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps fresh scent natural laundry detergent pods are the safer, powerful alternative. No dyes, no enzymes and no chlorine means no worries for your sensitive skin and no compromises when it comes to clean clothes. -Compatible with all washers including HE/High Efficiency, Front Loaders, Top Loaders, & Standard Machines -Gentle on Sensitive Skin -EPA Safer Choice Certified -Powerful Clean -Hypoallergenic & Biodegradable Formula

Skyela H.
Washington, IN
These are eco friendly and doesn’t have all the nasty additives in them. They are gentle on your skin and the clothes you wash. They smell good but are a tad pricey. I do recommend if you are trying to be eco friendly
Susan R.
Las Vegas, NV
Fantastic product, which comes to the house, conveniently, on a schedule I choose. Keeps me stocked-up without going to the store. Prices are very reasonable.... all their products are wonderful.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Loved my dropps laundry pack. I make my own laundry detergent these days but it was so nice using my trial dropps. They worked really well and the scent isn't heavy and overpowering which is a big plus for me. I would definitely recommend these.
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Just got my new drops in the mail that i recieved free from influenster for review. I choose the clean sent for my trial period. I immediately did a little laundry lol and have to say they are super awesome super convenient and the best part about it is how affordable they are. I choose the 140 dropps every 4 months after my trial js over which is $32, but when you break it down it equals $8 a month down to $2 a week! Right now I am spending roughly around $60 at least a month on laundry detergent! not to mention you have to use at least a cap full and a half for a large load of laundry, so you go through it twice as fast. With the dropps you only need the one little packet for A large loaf of cloths. A little goes a long way, which is fantastic! They average out to only be in a few cents a piece when alls said and done. The only cons that I can think of is that you can't just go to the store and buy them, and do not touch them with wet hands because they will disintegrate. My cloths smell fantastic so far I'm hooked!
Brianne M.
Madison, MS
I’m very impressed with this laundry detergent. It cleans my clothes without all the chemicals and it does a great job. It’s cheaper than my old detergent and I love that they send me more before I run out.
Ashlee F.
Harrodsburg, KY
I give this product 3 stars, but that's being nice.

I signed up for a free trial and had to pay $5 for shipping. When I got the box it was wet (because of the rain we were getting), and you could smell the scent of the pods.I opened the box and a couple pods were stuck together, but they smelled amazing

I couldn't wait to do a load of laundry so I hurried and grabbed some couch blankets to use. The pods smelled amazing going in but after the clothes came out of the wash the smell was gone. I am someone who prefers really clean smelling clothes so this is a bummer.

After putting the blankets in the dryer they feel clean but lack the clean smell.

I won't be continuing with my subscription because for a family of 4 I'd need to get the $15 a month box and I get my detergent for $10 at the store and it lasts 2 months.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Dropps Scent Booster Pacs with In-Wash Fabric Softener, Wild Orchid
It’s eco-friendly!
Awarded the 2017 EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year for excellence in product formulation, Dropps doesn’t sacrifice efficacy for environmental savings.
They ship straight to your door in a 100% recyclable and compostable cardboard box.
The pacs are convenient and pre-measured. They dissolve right in the wash. Way less wastes and fillers!
Lisa K.
Navarre, FL
I'm in love! It's everything I've been looking for in my laundry detergent and more! I've always used eco-friendly detergent but I've always disliked that they came in not-so-eco-friendly plastic bottles. I love that Dropps is made with plant-based products, smells great, works wonders, and comes in packaging I can recycle. To top it off, it's also very affordable at just $10 a month for our big family!
Jennifer P.
Received a trial of these dropps fresh scent pods in the mail as part of the flourish voxbox. I like the fresh scent and like the way my clothes smell after using them. Not really big on personally using pods though. Wish they offered a liquid container version.
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
Ok so you’ve got me Dropps, and I am in love. So much so I joined your affiliate program!! I only devote my time to things I believe in and you’re definitely one of them. I think your product is effective, affordable, and you shop it to my door!! It doesn’t get any better!! Thank you for making such an amazing product!!!
Dawn D.
Calgary
How can I get a free trial for this product?

Amazon