BY DROPPS

Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps fresh scent natural laundry detergent pods are the safer, powerful alternative. No dyes, no enzymes and no chlorine means no worries for your sensitive skin and no compromises when it comes to clean clothes. -Compatible with all washers including HE/High Efficiency, Front Loaders, Top Loaders, & Standard Machines -Gentle on Sensitive Skin -EPA Safer Choice Certified -Powerful Clean -Hypoallergenic & Biodegradable Formula

Buy on Amazon
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Decorator Expert
Just got my new drops in the mail that i recieved free from influenster for review. I choose the clean sent for my trial period. I immediately did a little laundry lol and have to say they are super awesome super convenient and the best part about it is how affordable they are. I choose the 140 dropps every 4 months after my trial js over which is $32, but when you break it down it equals $8 a month down to $2 a week! Right now I am spending roughly around $60 at least a month on laundry detergent! not to mention you have to use at least a cap full and a half for a large load of laundry, so you go through it twice as fast. With the dropps you only need the one little packet for A large loaf of cloths. A little goes a long way, which is fantastic! They average out to only be in a few cents a piece when alls said and done. The only cons that I can think of is that you can't just go to the store and buy them, and do not touch them with wet hands because they will disintegrate. My cloths smell fantastic so far I'm hooked!
Kristin C.
West Columbia, SC
I received a trial offer in my #flourishvoxbox so I gave it a go. First off the smell was great. Directions say to use one pack per load. My loads are usually bigger than normal so I used 2. I have an 8 year old son and his clothes can get pretty nasty especially from playing outside, so I was curious to see if these little pods were up to the task. And SUCCESS! The clothes came out spotless and the scent was light and refreshing, not overpowering at all like some detergents seem to be. So I ordered a subscription. I love the fact that these get shipped directly to my house monthly and I don't ever have to worry about making a last minute emergency run to the store for detergent. There are different subscriptions depending on the size of your family and how often you want it sent. And the pricing is way reasonable(less than going to the store). It also came with fabric refresher spray which smells better than febreeze!
I also just subscribed for the scent booster and softener pods in rose petal so I'm really looking forward to that coming in! They have a free trial offer(just pay $5 shipping) so y'all give it a go, especially busy working momma out there!
Rachael Z.
Clear Lake, MN
I am pleasantly surprised with how clean and fresh my laundry smells. The scent is perfect, not too strong or overwhelming. I am thrilled how well it works to remove stains! They come in convenient pre-measured pacs and are compatible with all washer machines and fabrics! I like how Dropps are shipped directly to my door and come in a 100% recyclable cardboard box, no more plastic waste, yay! I love how fresh and clean my family's laundry is now thanks to Dropps Laundry Detergent! I received these products complimentary from Influenster in the Flourish VoxBox. Dropps Laundry Detergent Pacs, Fresh Scent
Lisa K.
Navarre, FL
I'm in love! It's everything I've been looking for in my laundry detergent and more! I've always used eco-friendly detergent but I've always disliked that they came in not-so-eco-friendly plastic bottles. I love that Dropps is made with plant-based products, smells great, works wonders, and comes in packaging I can recycle. To top it off, it's also very affordable at just $10 a month for our big family!
Jennifer P.
Received a trial of these dropps fresh scent pods in the mail as part of the flourish voxbox. I like the fresh scent and like the way my clothes smell after using them. Not really big on personally using pods though. Wish they offered a liquid container version.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Decorator Expert
Loved my dropps laundry pack. I make my own laundry detergent these days but it was so nice using my trial dropps. They worked really well and the scent isn't heavy and overpowering which is a big plus for me. I would definitely recommend these.
Katie F.
Sacramento , CA
These are decent laundry detergent pods, they clean clothes but not as good as what i normally use. Having a kid i need something that takes the stains out and these just didn't work as well as what i use. The smell also isn't strong after you take them out of the dryer as other detergents.
Ashlee F.
Independence, KY
I give this product 3 stars, but that's being nice.

I signed up for a free trial and had to pay $5 for shipping. When I got the box it was wet (because of the rain we were getting), and you could smell the scent of the pods.I opened the box and a couple pods were stuck together, but they smelled amazing

I couldn't wait to do a load of laundry so I hurried and grabbed some couch blankets to use. The pods smelled amazing going in but after the clothes came out of the wash the smell was gone. I am someone who prefers really clean smelling clothes so this is a bummer.

After putting the blankets in the dryer they feel clean but lack the clean smell.

I won't be continuing with my subscription because for a family of 4 I'd need to get the $15 a month box and I get my detergent for $10 at the store and it lasts 2 months.
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Decorator Expert
Ok so you’ve got me Dropps, and I am in love. So much so I joined your affiliate program!! I only devote my time to things I believe in and you’re definitely one of them. I think your product is effective, affordable, and you shop it to my door!! It doesn’t get any better!! Thank you for making such an amazing product!!!
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
These are amazing! I signed up for the free trial thinking I would more than likely cancel it. But it's amazing! I love the product itself. It's so easy to use and smells amazing. Plus, subscriptions are great. It's a product I always need, so why not have it automatically sent to me in a recycleable package? Love it!