BY DROPPS

Dropps natural baby laundry detergent pods are a concentrated formula that is 100% dye-free, scent-free and enzyme-free. While other baby detergents can irritate your baby’s skin, Dropps Baby Laundry Detergent is non-irritating, hypoallergenic and non-toxic. Dropps' safe yet powerful formula even works on cloth diapers, swaddlers, burp clothes and more. Formulated for all machines (HE/high efficiency and standard, front loaders and top loaders), and works in all temperatures and on all fabrics. Gentle for babies and sensitive skin and all your laundry needs, including natural and synthetic washables, cloth diapers, hand-washing wools, silks, and other fine washables. Biodegradable, phosphate-free, chlorine-free, NPE-free, enzyme-free, fragrance-free, dye-free, pthlalate-free. EPA Safer Choice Certified formula. EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year 2017.

Jeanie K.
I am so pleasantly surprised by these pods. I ordered the trial after seeing an email from Influenster and almost immediately signed up for the deliver service. These pods clean so well! They are gentle enough to use on my toddlers cloth diapers but even get my husbands dirty work clothes clean. I love that they are all natural, and the price really cant be beat! Would 100% recommend.
Elizabeth W.
Bardstown, KY
I really enjoyed using these. They are in a small compact container that doesn't take up my whole laundry room. They didn't cause any irritation in my baby which is a major plus for me. I will continue to use these!