BY DROPCAM, INC.

Drop in anytime, anywhere. meet dropcam, a cloud-based wi-fi video monitoring service that helps you stay connected to your home, baby, pets and business. Plug your camera in, connect securely to your wi-fi network and start streaming in under a minute. Receive activity alerts on your smartphone, tablet or computer so you know when events happen. Add the optional cloud video recording (cvr) feature to access video from the past week or month. how it works -set up your camera in 60 seconds using your computer and a wi-fi connection. -choose a location for your camera and plug it into an electrical outlet. -you're ready to... see more...

Amy W.
I wish I had this from day one. We tried several other monitors before finding this one. This is the best monitor for a large home. We can watch it anywhere which is my favorite part. Check out my full review on the blog.

Itsnaptimesomewhere.com
Polar P.
Montebello, CA
Totally enjoy having this in my home. There are so many IP cameras out there but I went with this for the HD quality. The mobile app is actually very user friendly and set up is a breeze. They now have a newer model for sale for about fifty dollars more which I believe will only give you a better range but this one does just fine.
Christina H.
Unfortunately, I have not tried this product. I haven't seen them in any stores. Wonder if they work just as good as Logitec.
Roxanne W.
At first I thought that maybe a video monitor was a bit much, but we received this a gift and were glad to give it a try. I'm so glad we did! One of the biggest things it helps with is being able to see what the baby is doing without risking peeking your head in only to have him see you and get riled up or start crying. It can also be used as a home security device, which is probably what we will do when my son gets too big to need a monitor anymore.
Ashley H.
Full disclosure - I do not own one of these, but I will be purchasing one. I live in the City, and my neighbors all banded together recently to purchase a few of these for the street for purpose of preventing crime, and they have been effective in warding off crime.
Eli L.
Love my dropcam! I bought it about a year ago and it works perfectly. I have 2 dogs with separation anxiety and bought it to talk to them through the camera and it help so much! Plus the image is really good and the night time vision is awesome.
Hannah H.
I absolutely love my Dropcam! The fact that it is an app on your phone is amazing. I use it literally everyday! We have it so it faces the garage door and the front door! I would definitely recommend this to every one! It is great for a nanny cam or a baby monitor. It is also great to watch and monitor your house! $200 down and works forever via wifi! Totally worth it!
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Techie Expert
its worth the price and it looks pretty sleek ,its so fun i use it to watch my kids for fun when im busy creating games with my husband,its super easy to connect and i use it on really busy days which is every few days,totally satisfied overall yes i reccomend  it
Hunter M.
Indianapolis , IN
Is this good for high quality videos? Or is it just to skype?