BY DROPBOX #32 in Apps

• Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Emily G.
Middleton
Techie Expert Level 1
I don’t often use Dropbox anymore, but in college it saved my life so many times! It was indispensable for group projects. It was always so reliable. If you’re in college, take advantage of this app. I absolutely recommend it.
madison 💖.
Newark, DE
Really like this app to keep pictures safe. I have a bad habit of breaking phones somehow so I never want to lose any of my pictures. I try to open the app every couple days to make sure everything is backed up. I also love that you can log in on a computer to see your pictures.
Carley P.
Techie Expert Level 3
This is a very handy tool. I save much of my college school work to my drop box and this app makes them easily accessed by my phone when I want to show off my projects!
Antonia M.
Techie Expert Level 1
Dropbox is a really great app to use if you have a lot of photos and files. It keeps all your files and photos safe so you never have to worry about anything being accidentally deleted and lost forever. This is also a good app to use if you have any files or photos that you need to share with anyone. This app makes it easy and convenient to share with others. I’ve been using this app for years because I ran out of storage on my iCloud so I would recommend this app to anyone else that’s in the same position or that wants to keep their photos, videos and files backed up.
Ashlyn M.
Newnan, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
I LOVE Dropbox! I can sign in from any of my devices and share photos and documents with others. It keeps me so organized and makes sure I don’t lose anything. The app is great, easy to use.
Christina C.
Scarbough , ON
Techie Expert Level 3
I just love this app so much. When I got my phone stolen before I wasn't so upset since I knew I put all my pictures on dropbox. Dropbox is a great place for keeping your pictures and videos and I would be lost without it. I totally would recommend this app.
Sandra C.
Wenatchee , WA
so far i love this dropbox, it makes it easy for me to get my pictures and save them along with other important files i have. It easier for me especially since i do not have a flash drive that already has your items. i can just open up the drop box and have all my files right there.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Techie Expert Level 1
ok so I will tell you why I love this feature on my phone. me and my husband went on a vacation one year and i was taking pictures of him when we went out on a nice date and for once, he smiled at the camera which is something he never does. Well, months later i ended up getting a new phone and lost all my photos and i was devastated. Then i realized i had set this app up and had an account so when i signed in, all my pictures were on there and i could look at my favorite picture of my hubby once again. This app has saved me from crying haha. I highly recommend.
Sierra S.
Shelbyville, KY
Techie Expert Level 1
I love dropbox! It has made moving brushes to my procreate app so much easier. It use to be a hassle until i decided to download this.
Avani P.
Techie Expert Level 1
This website and app is great for storing photos if you do not have any memory on your phone or computer. I would recommend it!
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?