BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• Does anyone use dropbox to send file to other people? How...5 Answers
  • What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Kristine A.
Easy to use and organize. Good sending people files too big to email. The app is great too for when you want to back up photos and such from your phone.
Sreya S.
Edison, NJ
My school uses Dropbox. It's so easy to use. You can share anything, at anytime... ANYWHERE. I definitely recommend this if you're big on sharing files!
Jasmine C.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love my dropbox i have to use it because my sister always takes my phone and goes through my stuff, so my dropboxs keeps everything locked and secure.
Cassandra S.
Nitro , WV
Techie Expert Level 1
Dropbox is a great app when you are looking to make room on your phone. You can access Dropbox by app or web, making it digitally universal. Excellent!!
Daneshia S.
Bonita, CA
I love being able to save pictures in the Dropbox. I don't have much memory on my phone so being able to save pictures in the Dropbox is perfect for me.
Elissa D.
I really like dropbox. It's nice if you don't have a flashdrive or anything to save your work on. The free one has more than enough room for school work.
Teri A.
Golden Valley, MN
I have my camera on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus and on my iPad set to auto upload to Dropbox and I NEVER have to worry about losing any of my precious pics!
Poom D.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
I use this on my ipad. When i travel for work I bring my ipad and download all documents into drop box for review later when I'm not connected to Wifi.
Kierra W.
Allenhurst, GA
Dropbox is an indispensable tool I couldn't live without. With this, I can access my files/documents anywhere and anytime. It have saved me so much time!
Jessica K.
Lake City, FL
Love this app! When I try to send videos from my Android, it gets distorted. Now I use dropbox to upload my videos and send my family and friends a link!
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?