4.77 / 5 based on 1,597 Reviews
Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 631 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
Using Dropbox in my photo class was really efficient, it mamade grading easier and quicker for my teacher and I could turn in my projects whenever I wanted.
Downloading Dropbox made my life so much easier. I keep documents and pictures on it so I can easily access things inside of my Dropbox from all my devices.
Drop is amazing especially for a college student with multiple assignments. It makes it easy to backup all your data and access it on an app or computer.
DropBox has allowed me to share data, spreadsheets, pictures and documents easier than ever before. This allows me to be more productive. Highly Recomended
Dropbox is a useful online service which allows you to store documents on their website. It's really easy to get more memory by doing some of the surveys!
I love Dropbox! It helped me in college so much. Me and my friends were able to upload our notes in a central area and then look at each other's if needed!
I love how fast i can store something to a drop box on a laptop and open up the file on a different pc , ipad, or even my phone! great app, easy to use!!
Dropbox is so underrated with people that I know. It is so convenient to upload documents, pictures, etc. and be able to bring it back up on any computer.
I love using Dropbox in my office. I work with a team on a daily basis and Dropbox has been a dependable and easy way to store, share, and edit documents.
I love Dropbox! I feel so much better knowing that not only are my most important documents backed up-they are also accessible from whatever I log in from!
Q & A
I have this on my phone and I really don't know what the main reason for it, do you?
Has anybody actually filled up with dropbox storage?
Can you really sync your files ?
My phone comes with this app, but I don't really understand what it does?
I use it mostly for documents that I'm working on by myself. I use Google Drive for collaborative projects and Flickr for most of my photos. I use these services in addition to external hard drives.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos