BY DROPBOX

• Does anyone use dropbox to send file to other people? How...5 Answers
  • What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Airica Y.
This app allows everyone to be connected to a certain box. This can be used in the classroom to make sure students are connected to what is expected of them.
Jenny L.
Downloading Dropbox made my life so much easier. I keep documents and pictures on it so I can easily access things inside of my Dropbox from all my devices.
Mandee F.
Dropbox has made it so much easier for me to back up files for school and work, and it's fantastic for making sure the photos on my phone are backed up too!
Brianna A.
Dropbox is absolutely great, especially when I have group projects at school. All the members can upload documents, so it doesn't get lost in email threads.
Evonne B.
Mundelein, IL
It means I can access my photos which I take on my phone straight onto my laptop and then share with my family and friends.It frees up the memory on my phone
Courtney P.
I really like this app. I find it so helpful to be able to drop and go. I like sharing with others in the dropbox, and I feel that it is easier than email.
Cassandra D.
Brentwood, PA
I use this app in conjunction with IFTTT to back up all my pics and videos from my iPhone. Never know when something will happen! It's convenient and easy.
Dali H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Using Dropbox in my photo class was really efficient, it mamade grading easier and quicker for my teacher and I could turn in my projects whenever I wanted.
Elena c.
United States
I have used dropbox for years now for both personal files and educationalones. The ability to share or privatize each folder is one of the greatest features.
Brandi B.
Silsbee, TX
I use this at work and i love it!!!!!!!!!! keeps my work separated from my personal and also keeps me from having to email every little things to employees!!
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?