4.77 / 5 based on 1,599 Reviews
Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 631 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
I have to say this is one of my favorite apps. I have all my files saved into this app. My school and business files. It comes in handy because I can access them every where I go.
This application has saved me so many times when I've had assignments and things due because not only can I access them from my computer, but my phone and tablet
I love using Dropbox for work. It's so easy for me to link my clients to shared folders and upload revisions. Also a great option for backing up personal files.
Love this app!!! It's just what I need to keep my files connected through both my phone and computer. I use it very often and have not had any problems with it!
It is great for those who have multiple, big files that they want to share with other people. Hence, this can be useful for businesses or for even personal use.
I really like drop box because being that I have an iPhone we don't get as many gb so this helps to save all my pictures instead of taking up space on my phone
My fiancé introduced me to dropbox and i am so glad he did. i use it to save products at home to open at work and vice versa. i even got my coworkers to use it.
I love dropbox one of the mail things i like is that once it backs up you can then access these pictures from a desktop computer . why wouldn't you want that !!!
I like how it automatically backs up from any of my devices and it is there when I need it on them all very convenient and all you have to do is install the app
I just got use to the drop box but I have so many pics that it only allow me to place 800 pic plus 5 videos....I was thinking that it could hold a lot more.....
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos