BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Susan S.
Waddell, AZ
This is a good program to use if you have a few small files to store. I use it for files I work on at home and at school. I wish that more space was available for free.
Jerry W.
Lake Mary, FL
Short and sweet:

Drop box allows easy and convenient cross platform file sharing and backups for all your needs. 99.9% up-time, safe, and convenient -- no complaints.
Kelsea H.
Brighton, MA
I use dropbox for everything! It's great for sharing pictures with family members, for backing up those important documents, and for ensuring all your music is safe. A great app!
Kaitlin S.
Ferndale, WA
Dropbox totally saved me when my charger port on my Galaxy S3 broke and I had to switch to a new phone. I just downloaded Dropbox and all of my pictures were there.
Callie C.
This application helped me throughout my undergrad. I was able to save an article, paper, pictures, etc. and get the information needed from anywhere even my phone.
Michelle G.
Millville, NJ
I love dropbox because it's great to use as back up. Even if you only get 2 gigs of space, you can add more by getting other people to join. I use it all the time!
CM D.
Cooper City, FL
If you don't have a dropbox yet, what are you waiting for? Simple to set-up and use and compatible with virtually every mainstream device. Dropbox is a MUST HAVE!
Eva L.
Oakland, CA
Dropbox is probably the best way to store documents and files online. You sign up for an account and they give you a certain amount of space for free. It's great!
Krystle R.
Columbus, OH
I use this product almost all the time. I am in the Promotional industry, and this is helpful when you have to send recaps and photos to clients for their review.
Genia B.
Paducah, KY
I love Drop Box. A friend recommended and now I don't know how it took me so long to get it! Lots of great uses, love being able to have friends share so easily.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?