BY DROPBOX

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Sarah C.
Cohoes, NY
Overall has consolidated my notes, given me access to information on the fly and let's me share files with friends. Very useful addition in a sea of organization tools and apps.
Victoria B.
This product is so helpful for uploading large files that can't be emailed easily. It makes sharing easy and is helpful with organization for school papers and presentations.
Caitlin B.
Mableton, GA
This App helps my phone memory and in school. Its easy, simple and does its job! Without it, my phone would pretty much be useless because I take so many pictures and videos.
Angelys B.
Having my documents and pictures in dropbox has saved my a trip or two when needing information. I can access via a computer, iPhone, tablet and pretty much anywhere I am.
Valeri G.
St George, Ut
Dropbox makes syncing files between computers, iPhones and iPads so simple. Always have your important photos and files with you wherever you go. This is a must have program!
Laura R.
Los Angeles, CA
Storage anywhere anytime anyplace. Love it for bringing my work home or to the coffee shop. Ample storage for all my files. Share folders with my boss for easy communication.
Jeanette A.
Hawthorne, CA
I love Dropbox because, instead of sending myself my work for school, i just upload my documents onto there. It also uploads the pictures from your phone automatically.
Tiara H.
Raleigh, NC
I use dropbox all the time on my phone, iPad, and computers. It's easy to use, and I always have access to my files. You can also share dropbox folders with other people.
Shanda F.
Madison, WI
I know there are a lot of complaints about space but unless you are loading everything ever in it most well be fine. I used it for school documents and some photos.
Jerry W.
Lake Mary, FL
Short and sweet:

Drop box allows easy and convenient cross platform file sharing and backups for all your needs. 99.9% up-time, safe, and convenient -- no complaints.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?