BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Breanna J.
Saratoga Springs, UT
Drop box was great when my I went over sees and needed to exchange information that was confidential. It provided much more security and I was able to share things in real time.
Mindy F.
Waupun, WI
I like drop box but i find it very confusing to navigate through things and to save things. Its not a bad app or even for your computer but i find it hard to navigate through.
Sarah C.
Cohoes, NY
Overall has consolidated my notes, given me access to information on the fly and let's me share files with friends. Very useful addition in a sea of organization tools and apps.
Lily R.
Fort Myers, FL
I use Dropbox to back up all my iPhone pictures so it's easy to access them from any computer, and also love that I can easily access files I'm working on from work or at home!
Areka B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Talk about loads of pictures! that is what I had on my phone. After my HTC did an upgrade I got interested in Dropbox. Now I do not have to worry about filling up my SD card :).
Angelys B.
Having my documents and pictures in dropbox has saved my a trip or two when needing information. I can access via a computer, iPhone, tablet and pretty much anywhere I am.
Victoria B.
This product is so helpful for uploading large files that can't be emailed easily. It makes sharing easy and is helpful with organization for school papers and presentations.
Laura R.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Storage anywhere anytime anyplace. Love it for bringing my work home or to the coffee shop. Ample storage for all my files. Share folders with my boss for easy communication.
Caitlin B.
Mableton, GA
This App helps my phone memory and in school. Its easy, simple and does its job! Without it, my phone would pretty much be useless because I take so many pictures and videos.
Valeri G.
St George, Ut
Dropbox makes syncing files between computers, iPhones and iPads so simple. Always have your important photos and files with you wherever you go. This is a must have program!
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?