4.78 / 5 based on 1,600 Reviews
Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 631 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
I can certainly see how useful this would be for students and teachers to send homework and other documents back and forth. I like the ease of use for sending files back and forth to friends.
This was pretty good for transfering files for awhile. If you have an iPhone, iOS 7 will have "AirDrop" which is essentially the same thing but faster so I don't see myself using this again.
Drop Box is excellent in many different ways. One important way I use it is to upload from my pc, (A movie or pictures or files I need) then download them on to my iphone for playback or use!
Dropbox is great for syncing photos and files from my iPhone 4S to my iMac. it's incredibly easy to set up, and I've yet to have a problem with it. I've been using it for over 6 months now.
I love Dropbox because of it's automatic camera upload feature available on my android phone. Even if I forget to back up my photos, Dropbox is doing it for me each time I take a picture.
I love dropbox for sharing files with the Media Club- but with that said, it also takes a while to upload. I guess this could be partly my internet connection but I find it slow everywhere.
This service is great for most people, even those who are less-than-tech-savvy. It's convenient and reliable, but lacks more "advanced" types of features that regular users might like.
Great app! I love using this for when I need to transfer my stuff to a different computer! It's amazing how you could just download this any computer and sign in and your stuff is there!
I use dropbox everyday. It has a great feature that allows you to set up automatic back up of you pictures from your android phone. I love it. Pics are backed up the min you take them.
I was working between two computers and this allowed me to never worry about having a document I wanted to work on saved on my other computer. Easy to use and plenty of space for me.
Q & A
Can you save music files and share them?
What do you mostly use it for?
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
Do you like dropbox
Can you really sync your files ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos