BY DROPBOX

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Sabrina S.
Perth amboy , Nj
I don't know how I survived before Dropbox. I use it on my Samsung galaxy sIII and on my iPad. I both if my devices are the lowest gb but that's fine bc I have Dropbox. I love that I can save pictures, video and documents from one device onto Dropbox then open Dropbox on the other device and have my pics, documents and videos there also. And it's free (for limited storage) but if u need more storage it's very reasonably priced.
Dropbox is very easy to use. If you own a smart phone or iPad or computer Dropbox is a must have! You can download it from app store, plays tore or from the Dropbox websight
Angela F.
Raleigh, NC
Dropbox is so easy to use you can go from never even hearing about it before to being pretty much a pro in one or two attempts at using it. It works just like a regular folder on your computer or phone in that you can save files there. The only thing you need to remember is if it's shared with multiple devices or users, any changes made to that folder will happen for everyone, so if you delete something it's gone for all connected devises. Personally I use it almost every day. It's got decent storage and it helps me share music with friends or put stuff on my phone without having to connect through USB.
Casey D.
Cayce, SC
Dropbox is a must-have for anyone that shares documents, photos, files, or whatever else between associates or computers-- drop it in your Dropbox, make a link out of it, and send! Its really that simple. You get 2 GB free, and 500 MB extra for each person you get to sign up with you, so there's room to expand. The average user will have no space issue, as 2 GB will be more than enough, but for some that tend to share exceptionally large files (full video, ISO, etc), the 9.99 a month may be the best option. Or, just pester all your friends to sign up. They won't regret it, and neither will you!
Andrea J.
Garden City, MI
I'm a writer, and I need to save a lot of information. I have an external hard drive, but I am constantly scared that could die at any moment.

A few months ago I paid for the Dropbox upgrade and I can honestly say I will never get rid of it! It syncs my files quickly, enables me to do cover changes quickly with my designer, and means I will never lose a story again.

I currently only use 23% of my Dropbox storage, but if I do ever fill it up, I'll probably upgrade again. I have a special love in my heart for Google projects, and this is just one more that fits my needs perfectly.
Athena G.
Albany, NY
I love dropbox soo much, so every time you take a picture and are connected to wifi or if you take a new picture and then go on wifi later on or whenever it uploads the new pictures to dropbox. it saves it onto your account so if your phone breaks or you get a new one you don't have to worry because you can access your dropbox online with your email and if you get a new phone just download the app and bam there go your photos.
Serena N.
Monterey Park, CA
I started using dropbox when I was a freshmen college. I didn't pay attention much to it until I realized dropbox have haven me over 50GB of online storage. From that day on, I make sure I connected my dropbox to all of my devices (laptop, phone and iPad). I also have it connect to my photos album on my phone and so I don't have to worry about losing any of my memories. One time I lost my Samsung S4 phone in the club but I was recover all of the pictures and other information through Dropbox. It is just so convenient and a lifesaver. I really don't know what to do without it.
Lois-Jean B.
Walden, NY
I love dropbox and I recommend it to everyone! The great thing about it, it's available cross platform and allows you to not only save but share your work. You can create a folder within your dropbox folder and share that folder with your family, friends and/or co-workers. You can download the app to your mobile device and set it up to auto upload your photos. Set up your photo folder with albums and share away.

When you download the app to your desktop/laptop/macbook you can save your work in to folder and have it available to you on whatever device you have.
Rachel B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Dropbox has saved my skin at work several times. When we have files too large to e-mail, I just ask if we can send via Dropbox and it's easy as cake. Sometimes attachments sent from an iPad won't open in Outlook. To fix that, I forward the e-mail to my iPhone, open the attachment, upload to Dropbox, and open it on my desktop. So much faster than putting in an IT request or asking opposing counsel to resend a document in a different format. Dropbox makes it so easy to to get documents from my desktop onto my iPhone. Great app, couldn't live without it!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Dropbox is so handy, I don't know what I'd do without it! I blog as a hobby, and so I used to have tons of photos that were just taking up space on my phone/computer. Dropbox solved that issue for me, as now I use it for everything! I remember the days when I had to carry around a USB flash drive to save all of my photos/documents, so having Dropbox is such a life saver and so much easier. If you don't use Dropbox yet, I highly recommend incorporating it!
Juliette N.
Bronx, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
Did you ever try to email a file that was too large? Or tried sending someone numerous files at once but couldn't. Dropbox solves that problem! A free account gives you limited space, but you can upgrade to different levels of paid accounts for different amounts of space. A great feature is that the person you are sending the files to does not have to sign up. You can simply send them a link! There is another option to invite someone to your Dropbox folder, but with that they have to sign up. However if you get people to sign up you get bonus space for free!
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?