BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Andrew V.
Greenville, SC
Drop Box is excellent in many different ways. One important way I use it is to upload from my pc, (A movie or pictures or files I need) then download them on to my iphone for playback or use!
Melissa M.
Flower Mound, TX
Dropbox is great for syncing photos and files from my iPhone 4S to my iMac. it's incredibly easy to set up, and I've yet to have a problem with it. I've been using it for over 6 months now.
Ashley P.
Escondido, CA
I can certainly see how useful this would be for students and teachers to send homework and other documents back and forth. I like the ease of use for sending files back and forth to friends.
Rayanna H.
Mansfield, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
I have fallen in love with Dropbox. It had been a wonderful tool for me. I am able to share my pictures and any documents with all my devices and not stress about it.
Jessica C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Dropbox is such a great way to share files. After using it only a few days, I upgraded to the paid account and it is all worth it! I use Dropbox to back up all my photos on my phone and Mac.
Megan E.
Palmyra, PA
I love Dropbox because of it's automatic camera upload feature available on my android phone. Even if I forget to back up my photos, Dropbox is doing it for me each time I take a picture.
Sarah W.
North Reading, MA
I love dropbox for sharing files with the Media Club- but with that said, it also takes a while to upload. I guess this could be partly my internet connection but I find it slow everywhere.
Amanda B.
Brookline, MA
I was working between two computers and this allowed me to never worry about having a document I wanted to work on saved on my other computer. Easy to use and plenty of space for me.
Jared S.
Coldwater, OH
I use dropbox everyday. It has a great feature that allows you to set up automatic back up of you pictures from your android phone. I love it. Pics are backed up the min you take them.
Lena P.
Great app! I love using this for when I need to transfer my stuff to a different computer! It's amazing how you could just download this any computer and sign in and your stuff is there!
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?