BY DROPBOX

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Noelia T.
Calexico, CA
I really like the drop box because it is a storage where i can save documents, papers,photos,music and what not.Its available via internet so i don't have to have a usb always on hand. It is great.
Maureen R.
New Rochelle, NY
At work I am constantly going between PSD files to open on my Mac and JPGS for the PC. Dropbox is amazing for anyone who goes through a similar situation and constantly switching between computers
Elizabeth M.
Springtown, TX
This product is awesome! They give you plenty of opportunity to get more space for free. I use it to store genealogy records for my family tree so that I can share it with family from anywhere.
Sarah B.
This is a great way to access your files on the go. Download to your smart phone, your work computer and home and you won't need to panic if you forget your thumb drive to transport your files.
Tamara S.
Dropbox is a nice place to share things with your friends, but it really doesn't give you a lot of room. I personally like using OneDrive which is linked to my hotmail account a whole lot better.
Sarah A.
Haledon, Nj
I hate this app. I cant stand how it is formatted and I hate that it takes forever to load. I would rather go out and buy a usb or something. Also i hate how it only looks at on epic at a time.
Leeann P.
This app is great! It's awesome for storing your own files so you can access them anywhere. I started using it for a group project. It was SO easy to share files among the 12 people in our group!
Gina S.
Irvine, CA
I recently have become a dropbox user and it's made my life easier. It's super easy to transfer files, music, pictures, etc. from my phone to my laptop. Also easy to send them to other people :)
Rayanna H.
Mansfield, TX
I have fallen in love with Dropbox. It had been a wonderful tool for me. I am able to share my pictures and any documents with all my devices and not stress about it.
Jessica C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Dropbox is such a great way to share files. After using it only a few days, I upgraded to the paid account and it is all worth it! I use Dropbox to back up all my photos on my phone and Mac.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?