BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Andrew N.
Westminster, CA
Dropbox is seriously so convenient for what I do. I am a graphic marketing assistant and I use it to store all my documents. Co-workers, managers, and I can access those files anywhere immediately.
La G.
GLOUCESTER
Great, easy access for backing-up, storing & file sharing; frees up space & your time by using it. There are many ways to earn more storage FREE. And, I got mine Dropbox free w/another application.
Maureen R.
New Rochelle, NY
At work I am constantly going between PSD files to open on my Mac and JPGS for the PC. Dropbox is amazing for anyone who goes through a similar situation and constantly switching between computers
margo m.
If you have large files to share this is really convenient. Large pictures take too long to email and sharing drop box makes it so much quicker! And you get more free space the more you share it!
Cassandra C.
Wichita, KS
I use several different computers throughout the day and I love using dropbox. It's easy to share files and my Ipad pictures automatically store on there so I can pull it off on other computers.
Noelia T.
Calexico, CA
I really like the drop box because it is a storage where i can save documents, papers,photos,music and what not.Its available via internet so i don't have to have a usb always on hand. It is great.
Gina S.
Irvine, CA
I recently have become a dropbox user and it's made my life easier. It's super easy to transfer files, music, pictures, etc. from my phone to my laptop. Also easy to send them to other people :)
Leeann P.
This app is great! It's awesome for storing your own files so you can access them anywhere. I started using it for a group project. It was SO easy to share files among the 12 people in our group!
Tamara S.
Dropbox is a nice place to share things with your friends, but it really doesn't give you a lot of room. I personally like using OneDrive which is linked to my hotmail account a whole lot better.
Sarah A.
Haledon, Nj
I hate this app. I cant stand how it is formatted and I hate that it takes forever to load. I would rather go out and buy a usb or something. Also i hate how it only looks at on epic at a time.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?