4.77 / 5 based on 1,599 Reviews
Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 631 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
This app is amazing for a number of reasons. First of all, it's free. Second of all, it has a good amount of storage. The best reason is because it stores all your photos and files !
This is by far the greatest app they created for iPhones. It's great for personal and business use. I love it that I can just drop what I need into the folder from work and take care of it when I get home.
Dropbox is so perfect. It is literally always there for you. It has helped me in almost every single school project. I can just add my partners to a folder and we can access all the files we upload easily.
I use this to keep track of files between my home laptop, work laptop and mobile devices. It's great having updated files wherever I am without having to keep updating flash drives or email them to myself.
Many times I've need to access an important document but wasn't in my office. I subscribe on my laptop and smartphone. Saving items to Dropbox gave me full access to necessary documents from anywhere I am.
Does everything it needs without everything it doesn't need; period. It functions on all platforms, I never have any problems, and it provides sufficient memory space even for a free user account. AWESOME!
Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe!
I am working with a group of 10 who live all across the country for an upcoming event. Dropbox makes it so easy to collectively store all of our events information in one location for all of us to access!
I use Dropbox both professionally and personally. I love that I can automatically have my photos stored and it's so easy to file share with colleagues and family.
The easiest way to send the largest files. As a musician this saves me a lot of foot work and carrying of external hard drives. In jut a few minutes, a compressed session can be sent across the country.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos