4.77 / 5 based on 1,599 Reviews
Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 631 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
The best use of dropbox for me has been for inter-company projects. It's a great way to share documents that are too big for email. What would be great is a function that allowed for collaboration in real-time.
Personally, I prefer other means of online storage. Though I will say that this product is extremely effective if you are willing to pay. If you are a free user (such as myself), expect only 2 gigs of free space.
We run an international festival and my crew is literally scattered across the globe. Dropbox makes sharing ideas and documents seamless. We could not be a productive and creative with out this wonderful cloud!!!
I found drop box when I had to send someone video files and I had no other to send them and I was told able Drop Box, I've been using it ever since and I love it.
I love this app, from using it Globally with my colleagues to share our files to using it with my family to update addresses on a family reunion. I've used shared boxes before, and this one is the easiest to use.
I started using Dropbox my freshman year of college. It's a useful and easy way to backup any data that could be lost if your computer breaks down like mines did.
I've been a Dropbox user for three years. It's a great way to share files with clients, friends and family no matter we are you are. I'm on the go, and it helps me keep my To Do list free from administrative tasks.
Love that it is easy to use and has the share option. I submit photos and parties to magazines and websites and many have a field for including your DropBox link.
Dropbox is like a regular folder on your computer that you can asses anywhere you go via the internet. I never have to think about backing up my files for school.
I used this app for easy access to all of my papers and projects for classes and it's great! It's really easy to use through the website on new computers as well.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos