BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• Does anyone use dropbox to send file to other people? How...5 Answers
  • What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Kelley R.
I used this app for easy access to all of my papers and projects for classes and it's great! It's really easy to use through the website on new computers as well.
Kylie J.
Love that it is easy to use and has the share option. I submit photos and parties to magazines and websites and many have a field for including your DropBox link.
Andrea R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
The best use of dropbox for me has been for inter-company projects. It's a great way to share documents that are too big for email. What would be great is a function that allowed for collaboration in real-time.
Mark M.
Albuquerque , NM
Dropbox is great if you don't want to fill up your devices memory with pictures or videos you can just upload them onto Dropbox and you don't ever have to worry about loosing them or filling up your phones memory
Dear N.
I found drop box when I had to send someone video files and I had no other to send them and I was told able Drop Box, I've been using it ever since and I love it.
Trisha D.
New Baltimore, MI
Dropbox is like a regular folder on your computer that you can asses anywhere you go via the internet. I never have to think about backing up my files for school.
Cc L.
Pflugerville, TX
I love this app, from using it Globally with my colleagues to share our files to using it with my family to update addresses on a family reunion. I've used shared boxes before, and this one is the easiest to use.
Wesley Y.
Derwood, MD
Easy to use, and they supply you with a lot of free gigs. Many ways to get more free gigs too. I think I'm at 6gb. More than enough if you combine it with Icloud!
Jeanina Z.
Glendale , Ca
I teach catechism at my church and we share our lessons plans on this app. All the teachers are able to upload all the information we need for the following week. The app is user friendly very straight forward!
Huma H.
Alexandria, VA
I started using Dropbox my freshman year of college. It's a useful and easy way to backup any data that could be lost if your computer breaks down like mines did.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?