BY DROPBOX

• Does anyone use dropbox to send file to other people? How...5 Answers
  • What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Ashley P.
Dropbox was a lifesaver for me when I was working on finishing up my graduate degree. I was working on 2+ computers everyday and Dropbox kept me organized and all my files were up to date no matter which computer I was on.
Bryony T.
Portland, OR
I love Dropbox!! It has changed my life i save videos music or pictures and any other files all the time and can access them from any device! I love it! So easy to use!
chelsea w.
Russellville, AR
My best friend and I share an account. He's in college and needs my help editing his papers. When ever he has one saved, he'll text me and I'll go in and edit! No problems here!
Shara S.
Got introduce to this by a DJ at a party who I wanted to share his music with me & and he told me to download Dropbox & the process since then have been easy to share music, videos and pictures with my friends I love it
Stacy S.
Saginaw, MI
I love Dropbox because it allows me to connect my home computer, my work computer, and my phone so I always have access to my files without the fear of losing them.
Courtney S.
S Setauket, NY
Dropbox is the best. It connects your phone, computer, and internet together so that you can access any of your files from anywhere. The best part is that you do not have to have all PC or all Apple products to do this.
Ryan M.
Easy to use, easy to integrate and easy to share large files. I recommend DropBox to anyone looking to make it easy to get important files to someone else in a hurry.
Farin G.
Lompoc, CA
I use dropbox to store all my large files, school work, pictures, etc. It is great. I also love that you can share dropbox with other or refer others for more space.
Grace L.
Staten Island , NY
I use Dropbox everyday to keep my files with me on my various devices. It's become an indispensable tool. I do wish that they gave you more storage for free though.
Laurilee N.
Louisville, KY
Can't live without dropbox. I am a teacher and the other teachers of the same subject all share in dropbox. This way if one teacher makes a worksheet, we can all view and print it without having to email an attachment.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?