BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Farin G.
Lompoc, CA
I use dropbox to store all my large files, school work, pictures, etc. It is great. I also love that you can share dropbox with other or refer others for more space.
Morgan L.
I wish I could add more, but it is amazing for what it does hold. Great way to share documents and transfer them from one place to another. You can access it anywhere!
Irene C.
Milwaukee, WI
I LOVE Dropbox it is so easy to back up documents and photos in this program! I started using this at work and found it to be so simple and fast that I decided to buy it for personal use as well. Completely worth it!
Tamara H.
Mansfield, TX
Dropbox works very well for me. I try not to take my work home but when I do Dropbox makes it super easy. I use it between a Mac, pc, and iPad without difficulty.
Lindsay V.
Great way to reliably store documents and photos on multiple devices using multiple operating systems. Easy to reverse a mistake if you delete something accidentally .
Angela T.
This is a great way to store files without having to access your own computer all the time. I've had Dropbox for about 4 years now and it's been extremely helpful.
Tara A.
Very convenient to share files with people if you're doing a group project. a lot of my professors in college use it to get easy access to files they need for class!
Lauren M.
Terryville, CT
As a photographer I am constantly transferring large photo files to friends, family, and clients. Dropbox allows me to easily share documents, photos, and videos.
Jeanina Z.
Glendale , Ca
I teach catechism at my church and we share our lessons plans on this app. All the teachers are able to upload all the information we need for the following week. The app is user friendly very straight forward!
Hunter C.
Mesa, AZ
Personally, I prefer other means of online storage. Though I will say that this product is extremely effective if you are willing to pay. If you are a free user (such as myself), expect only 2 gigs of free space.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?